chapter 6. blood still stains when the sheets are washed

He winced at the small but annoying shits of pain emitting from his hip area. He knew exactly what was causing the said pain, but he couldn't care much about it. He sat up, the morning sun glaring at him from the window.

He stood up, stumbling a bit due to the dizziness. He felt his muscles tense up from the chilly air in his room, also to help him regain his balance. His bare skin was visible in the mirror in front of him, making him cringe at the sight.

The previous bruises Joon left were gone. Still; a few of the worse wounds Joon inflicted to Atsumu left scars, adding to his never ending collection. His hips and upper tigh were littered in cuts, some old ones, some newer ones.

Some dug deep in his skin, knowing it would leave a nasty scar. Some barely compared to cat scratches. He sighed and slipped on a pair of long boxers, a habit he's taken to wear only the long ones. He put on clothes appropriate for practice, not bothering to shower.

He quickly styled his hair and brushed his teeth, also skipping breakfast. He got another disposable mask from the box he carefully stored in his closet, putting it on properly before walking out of his appartement room.

Just like usual, Sakusa just so happened to walk out at the exact same time. Atsumu bid him good morning then became quiet. He knew Sakusa wasn't fond of conversation, and the said man was already doing so much for him just by walking home with him.

He would only start a conversation if something actually interesting poped up, or else he knew Sakusa would diss or cuss at him. He decided to attempt, after 15 minutes of walking, a small conversation.

"Say, Omi-kun, do you ever go out?" He asked a bit dumbly. The question earned him a glare from the black haired man. "I could ask you the same thing Miya." Atsumu rolled his eyes. "I visit my brother sometimes!" He exclaimed as he smiled softly under his mask.

Even though he seemed to hate his brother, and his brother seemed to hate him, Osamu was very protective of Atsumu. He knew that Atsumu went through a lot, and still is suffering, so he is trying to not pick too many fights. But Atsumu doesn't mind the fights, they almost make him feel better as it reminds him of the good times.

"Ah, yes, Osamu. His onigiris are good though." Sakusa said in a bored tone, stuffing his hands in his pockets. It almost didn't surprise Atsumu that Sakusa knew his brother, but a part of him was a bit stunned.

"Ya know my brother?" He still asked dumbly. "Yes, miya, I know Osamu. We occasionally text." He simply said, making Atsumu feel a bit odd. It was a burning feeling in him, slight deception mixed with a bit of anger.

"Oh.." he mumbled, deciding to cut the conversation short. He was quiet the rest of the time walking to practice.

Their practice went by as usual, a little bit of goofing around, a lot of sweating and hard work and overall a gang of guys who are just having fun doing their favorite sport.

Atsumu hurried up to catch up to Sakusa as the tall male was leaving rapidly after his shower. Atsumu volunteered to clean the gym on behalf of a few other guys so that the others could shower a bit earlier.

He walked 2 m behind the black haired male as always, knowing that if he went past the 2 m he was going to get either yelled at or maybe hit. He didn't know if Sakusa Would be physically violent, and he would rather not know.

They got their mail together as per usual, quiet the whole time. They both walked up the stairs to the seventh floor again, both of them wondering why they never use the elevator. Atsumu bid Sakusa good night and left in his appartement room.

He took the time to make himself an actual meal this time, knowing that he couldn't simply survive on protein bars for much longer without people starting to notice his massive weight loss. He sighed as he missed his brother's cooking, much better than his own.

He sat down on his sofa, watching a YouTube video on his phone as he ate. It was about 30 minutes later that a knock on his door Disturbed his peaceful dinner and video. He groaned loudly, setting his plate down, along with his phone.

Just as he was about to answer the door, his phone started to ring. He turned around with a loud grunt again and fetched his phone, answering the call. "Y'hello." Atusmu said without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Tsumu." He immediately recognized his twins voice, making him feel a little happier. he went back towards the door with the phone stuck between his shoulder and his head, responding to his brother at the same time. "Hey Samu, gimmie a sec someone knocked."

He decided to put his phone on the kitchen counter that was near the door, finally unlocking and opening the door to whoever bothered him.

He immediately froze in the doorway, his arm reacting on its own as he attempted to slam the door shut. But the other person was faster and put their foot in the doorway, forcing the door back open and making their way in the apartment. Atsumu trued to scream, but he was voiceless.

The door shut quietly behind the man, the small automatic lock clicking softly As the door completely shut. The man looked Atsumu right in the eyes with a sadistic grin.

Atsumu took a few steps back, but the man was faster. He grabbed Atsumu by the hips, finally forcing a sound out of the volleyball player. He yelped in pain, making the sadistic male grin.  He somehow guided the blonde hair boy all the way into the room, forcefully pushing and pinning him to the bed by his hips.

It didn't take long until his clothes were forcefully ripped off of him, exposing Atsumu fully. Warm tears rolled down his cheeks as he yelled at the man to stop, trying to hit him or squirm out of his grasp.

But the man squeezed the wounds on his hips hard enough to make some bleed. The blood stained the sheets underneath Atsumu, but also made in scream in pain.

"Miss me baby?'' Joon purred in Atsumu's ear.