Pov: Hinata// The New Boy

Previously on Deadly Desires: Miss Maple, their foster parent, announces the arrival of a new boy! No one new has come in a few years so the event is exciting and Yuuki and Hinata can't wait to meet him.

I had been exhausted from playing outside with Coco and came into our room.

Yuuki was asleep like she said but... "Um... What are you doing?" I asked the figure that sat at the edge of her bed staring. It was a boy, he had blond, messy hair and brown eyes. He stared at Yuuki as if he'd never seen a girl sleeping... Or a girl even.

"Ah! Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized jumping off the bed and falling to the floor.

I chuckled, "I'm Hinata and that's my sister Yuuki. I'm guessing you're the new boy," I said reaching out my hand. He hesitated then shook it, his hand was big and like his pale complexion, perfect.

"Yeah, I'm the new boy," he said glancing around the room and squirming.

"So... How long have you been here...?" I asked a little frightened to know how long he was staring.

"Only 5 minutes," he responded.

LSo... You were just staring at my sister with a confused face...?" I asked awkwardly.

"Huh?! No! It's not like that, its just... See, I grew up with a bunch of boys and have never really talked to or seen a girl that closely. It sounds like the plot of some corny movie, I know, but it was just the boys and I. So, in a way I was confused. I'm not a creep!" He responded defensively.

I giggled, "Ok, ok, don't get so defensive! It was just a question."

"Huh...? AH!!!" Yuuki suddenly woke up, falling off her bed.

"Yuuki!" I yelled.

"What?! Where am I?! Who the fuck is this?!?!?!" Yuuki asked, startled.

"The new boy, he was starring at you," I said winking.

"Huh?!" She asked blushing.

"No! I... Ugh! It's not like that!!" He yelled. Yuuki glanced at both of us with a confused face.

"Hey... So you've meet Richy?" Miss Maple came in and asked.

"Richy...? I've never heard that name!" I said.

"It's American. I'm American, I grew up with kids who speak Japanese though," Richy said.

"Oh, that explains the terrible accent," Yuuki said.

"Hey! Are girls always like this?!?!" He asked. Yuuki and I just laughed.

The photo is, obviously, Richy. He'll be an interesting addition!