Pov: Hinata// Coco

Previously on Deadly Desires: Yuuki is unable to avoid her desires and goes out for a midnight snack! But what are the effects? One can only now when the sun arises and with Hinata oblivious to what Yuuki really is, only so much can happen!

It was a normal morning. But something inside of me didn't feel right... My stomach sank as I got up, a forewarning of something bad in the future. Something... Just something... Made me want to check the chickens... Check on Coco...

I went in the backyard. No. I reached for the chicken coop door. No. I could sense something and I wanted to stop but... A force... Pulled me. I was going to open the door when my eyes dropped to the floor. No.

"NO!!!!!" I yelled.

"Hinata?!" Yuuki shouted running towards me. But she stopped in her tracks and looked down terrified. Her face looked pale...

"C-Coco..." I slowly said. No. Tears trickled down my face.

"Isn't it just a. . . chicken?" I heard Richy who had suddenly came over to see what was happening, whisper to Yuuki. It was obviously meant for me not to hear but I did.

"NO!!!! Coco... Coco... I've been with her... Since I've come... She was the only thing I felt needed me... SHE'S NOT JUST A CHICKEN!!!!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my face. The look Yuuki gave was unexpected... She had never been close to Coco. Her eyes looked watery, her hands shook. She looked terrified and upset... Was the look on her face what I thought... Guilt...?

The chapters get longer so don't worry!