Pov: Hinata// A Chance For A New Friendship?

Previously on Deadly Desires: Hinata is scarred by the figured she sees in the forest that looks exactly like her. Yuuki is also freaked out and while Richy checks on her, she has a complete breakdown. When a new girl comes to school, what'll happen between her and Hinata?

I was supposed to have been asleep about thirty minutes ago but I couldn't fall asleep... In the other room I could slightly hear the noise of weeping. I heard the conversation and knew why... What was Yuuki scared of? Did she know it wasn't me? But she called out my name to the person out there... Maybe she doesn't know? It's best only I know anyways... And what did she mean by "I don't wanna be this anymore"? Be what? My thoughts raced preventing me from going to bed. So I laid awake until the morning.

By then I decided when I got the chance to check the forest again, I would. Although it took three hours the first time, if I ran I'd probably be able to make an hour. Hopefully I'd be able to run like last night. Why was I running so fast? I had never ran like that and it couldn't have been because I was extremely frighten. I've been scared like that before... Like when a guy tried to steal Yuuki back when we didn't have homes. Yuuki said to run but I ran at regular speed... Not like last night where I ran so fast it was almost. . . Inhumane.

"Hinata, come on! We got school!" Yuuki yelled.

"Ok," I responded.

"Huh? Were you awake?!" She asked.

"Maybe," I said smirking. I was looking forward to one thing in the future at least. Haruto... I had seen him yesterday at lunch but I sat at my table out of fear. I bet Yoshima that I'd have the guts to sit at his table today and I didn't have 5 dollars to spare... I sighed.

I prepared for school and got there early. "Hinata!" Yoshima yelled.

"Hey, Yoshima," I responded.

"Look! There's a new girl today!" Yoshima pointed out looking at a girl sitting in the back. She had green hair and yellow eyes. Her hair was like mine expect thick. She had an innocent face that looked terrified.

"I... I think we should say hi," I suggested.

"H-Hinata?! That's so unlike you..." Yoshima said.

"So?" I asked already walking towards her. She reminded me of myself on my first day.

"Hi," I said. She looked up at me.

"Oh, h-hi," she responding squirming slightly.

"I'm Hinata and this is Yoshima," I told her  pointing to Yoshima, as she walked up to us.

"Hey!" Yoshima yelled enthusiastically.

"I'm Yui... I transferred because of a move but I've always lived in Japan, just a little further from here..." Yui timidly said.

"Well it's nice to have you!" Yoshima welcomed her.

"Yeah," I added, smiling. I could tell Yui and I were going to get along just fine.

SO I DIDN'T KNOW WHETER TO PUT A PIC OF YOSHIMA OR YUI SO I YOLOED IT AND WENT WITH YUI *HINT HINT* THE PIC IS FORESHADOWING SOMETHING!!!