A Dash of Anger - Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE -
FINALLY UPDATED LMAO - HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY MY FRIENDS!!

The king looked down to you, surprisingly calm. You looked back up to him with obvious despair. "Are you ready to go back now?" He questioned casually, waiting for you to get up. He didn't seem to care that you had been injured in the fall, nor did he question where you'd been.

You stood up hesitantly, hugging your arms close to yourself. Your clothes weren't exactly...well, the warmest. It was summer when you had disappeared, anyways. You silently walked next to him, earning the occasional glance from the man with the crown.

After about a minute, the royal next to you sighed, taking off his cape and putting it on your shoulders. You rolled your eyes, however you accepted the offer, using his cape as a blanket. "Seems a bit stereotypical." You joked, giving him a weak smile.

He just looked to you with a raised eyebrow, before shaking his head. "I'm not exactly sure of the meaning of that word, however I'm sure it's peasant talk for kind. You're supposed to be my queen, and good kings are supposed to share. As much as I like keeping to myself, a good king makes a good kingdom. The peasants will go nuts if they see a decent relationship." He chuckled to himself at the thought, shaking his head.

You just looked to the king, before sighing with obvious disappointment. "God. You're just terrible, aren't you?" You huffed, before continuing. "You haven't even told me your name. Besides, I don't want a relationship with you." You pointed out bluntly.

The king scoffed. "Oh, please. Peasants love a chance with the king." He laughed, before continuing. "I have many names. The Golden King, The Blade, Master of Strategy, The Blood God," he listed off quite a few names, before smirking. "You'll call me king Techno." He approached the palace doors, opening them and watching as you entered.

You walked past him, stopping as you approached the extravagant throne. Of course the throneroom was the first room from the doors. "You'll never have a chance with me." You were obviously annoyed by his ego. "I'm not into you. You're not my type."

He scoffed, standing in front of you. He was...tall, to say the least, towering over you slightly. "What did you say to me?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

You stood up straight, nearly standing on your tip-toes. "You heard me, pig king. Actually, don't pigs have like...weird dicks or something? Plus they're absolutely nasty. Bland colors, horrible sounds..." You chuckled, though stopped once you saw his expression. He seemed furious.

"I didn't choose to be born with this affliction, peasant! And my parts are completely fine, thank you very much. Plenty of ladies have enjoyed this iron throne!" He motioned to himself, smirking proudly.

You were disgusted. What kind of king talked like this? You pushed him back, before walking towards the doors that you knew led to the queen's chamber. "Fuck off, dude! You're nasty." His ego was unattractive. "I'll never even consider anything with you. In fact, do you think I can marry someone else? After all, I haven't read the prophecy, but maybe it has something to do with who I choose."

He faltered slightly, his eyes widening as he followed after you. "Hold it!" He practically yelled, frantically grabbing your arm. "You'll choose me because I'm the best candidate, and I'm already king. You'd never find anyone to fit the bill." He pointed out in a harsh whisper.

You yanked your arm away from him, glaring. "Well I'll certainly keep an eye out, because it's obviously not gonna be some egotistical price with a pig dick!" You yelled right back.

His entire face seemed to go red with anger. "Peasant! You'll be choosing me, and you don't have any say!" He grabbed your arm once again, bringing you down the hallway. "You'll be sleeping with me tonight."

You were surprised. Sleeping with him? Did he mean...? "No, no fucking way. I don't wanna see your dick, dude. Fuck off." You tugged slightly, but to no avail.

He seemed confused. "Excuse me? I have no intention of stealing the queen's innocence without her say. I have that much respect!" He seemed offended at your assumption.

You were slightly more calm - though it still meant you'd be sleeping in the same bed. "And what if I choose to sleep on the floor?" You murmured, watching as he turned down a hallway.

"You'll be sleeping in my bed, queens don't sleep on the floor. If you insist on going to the floor, I'll order a guard to watch over us and put you back into the bed." He said simply, shrugging.

You didn't say anything more, instead entering his room with an unhappy groan. You were tired, anyways. Who cares if you had to sleep in the same huge bed? He said he wasn't gonna do anything. Without even getting out of your clothes, you plopped down onto his bed, pulling the covers over yourself.

He watched with subtle interest, though didn't enter just yet. After a few minutes, you felt the weight of the bed shift next to you. "Good night, queen." You heard him mutter. You were too tired to say anything, so you just hummed in response. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep after. It didn't take long for him, either, even if the warmth next to him was...a new feeling.