Was It All A Dream - Chapter 7

AUTHOR'S NOTE-
CAT BETTER FOR THE YUMMY PRICE OF LIKE 500 BUCKS - APPARENTLY HE HAS SOME SORTA ALLERGY? I DUNNO MAN - ANYWAYS I FELT LIKE YALL DESERVED AN UPDATE-
LIME AHEAD AT THE END -)

You awoke in your own bed, drowsy as always. You weren't exactly a morning person, which made sense, all your nights spent at the computer watching YouTube and such. Your bed didn't feel...quite as comfortable as when you went to sleep. Wait, when did you go to sleep? You fell asleep with someone - a king. It was beginning to come back to you. A man named Dave - a criminal named Clay - a prophecy. You felt your head ache as you tried to remember, so you decided to just forget about it, figuring it was all just a vivid dream.

You looked to your cat in front of you on the bed and smiled, closing your eyes and reaching forward to scratch behind his ears. You placed a small peck on his head, giving a tired "Good morning, lovely..." as you embraced your animal, happy to be home.

"Uh...morning...?" You heard a deep voice reply. Wait. Cats don't usually talk. Scratch that, cats never talk. You opened your eyes to see who had spoken, seeing Techno. He looked...embarrassed? Your hands were tangled in his hair, massaging behind his rather pig-like ears, and a bit of his pink hair stuck to your lips from the kiss. With a squeal and a blush, you shot back and right off of the bed, landing on your behind with an uncomfortable thud.

It was a few seconds before you saw the king peek over the bed at you, obviously trying not to laugh - however, when he saw your confused expression, he couldn't help himself, bursting out into a fit of giggles. You just glared up at him, slowly getting up. "I wanna see the prophecy today." You demanded, narrowing your eyes.

It took him about half a minute to stop his wheezing, wiping his tears as he looked to you. "You want to see the prophecy? Well, I suppose I can take you to the library...what am I getting out of this?" He questioned with a smirk, now sitting at the foot of the bed.

"My understanding. If you don't have my understanding, then I won't know how to appoint you as king properly. If you have my understanding, you'll have my happiness, and I'll know how to appoint you...or someone else." You added the last part quietly.

He either ignored your little mumble or didn't hear it. "Fine, fine, I'll take you there." The king decided, getting up and walking towards the closet.

"Wait!" You called, standing up straight. "I want to be able to leave the palace." You suddenly said. It was true - you didn't wanna be cooped up in some lavish palace all day.

He stopped, then slowly turned around with a raised eyebrow. "And what exactly do I get out of that?"

You took a deep breath, knowing exactly how you'd be able to make a deal. "If I try to escape again and you catch me, I'll marry you. And I'll do whatever the prophecy says to appoint you as king. Swear on my own life." You held out your hand to him, knowing he couldn't resist a challenge. Plus, having you out of the palace might be nice.

He began to think it over, mumbling a few things to himself as if he was calculating how this could go. His muttering halted after a few moments and he confidently shook your hand, eyes narrowed. "Deal."

"And I want an allowance!" You said suddenly. You hadn't eaten in nearly a day, you were hungry for what the village had to offer. The king scoffed.

"You're gonna have to offer something else for that, my queen." He chuckled, letting go of your hand.

You searched your brain to think of what he could possibly want, lighting up once you found an answer. "I'll give you a kiss!" You suddenly suggested, though froze up. He wasn't gonna accept that. You felt like an idiot, to be honest.

The whole king's face lit up in a blush, however he looked down to you smugly. "I'm paying you to kiss me, now, am I?" He stepped towards you, putting an arm around your waist and pulling you close enough so he could whisper in your ear. "With that kind of talk, you belong in a brothel."

Was he...insulting you? Did he have a thing for that? He didn't give you much of a chance to think, however, before roughly pressing his lips against yours, using one of his hands to hold up your chin.

Technically, you were the one who had agreed to this, though...he didn't need to be so rough. You hesitantly kissed back, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. In the moment, you reached a hand to pull at his braid, resulting in him letting out a soft moan against your lips before pulling away, obviously embarrassed.

You didn't know why, but you wanted more. Seeing him like this - seemingly putty in your hands, was almost funny after everything he'd done. You suddenly leaned forward, biting down on his neck - hard.

He made a sound in between a moan and a whimper, gripping your shirt slightly. Now he was the one who wanted more. Luckily you were the supplier, so you didn't have to give it to him, pulling back and walking towards the door. "Are there dresses in the queen's room?" You questioned, acting as if whatever had just happened didn't happen.

He looked to you, obviously extremely embarrassed, putting a hand over where you had bitten him. "Ah - yes. Yes, there are, uh...queens dresses in the king's-eh, queens room. Yeah." He stuttered, looking away to hide his face.

You just nodded and exited his room, somewhat remembering where the queens room was. You still couldn't believe it, going over the scene in your head. Well. Not you know the king liked insulting you and being bitten. Oh, and apparently stuff with his hair. You'd have to test it later...find his weaknesses. For science - yeah, science.