Beck

this is beck he is a 21 year old college student

this is beck he is a 21 year old college student. He lives with his best friend Lillian and his two dogs mango and pear. When you see him you would think he was your typical jock but he's actually just a giant sweet marshmallow that wants to be dominated and understood the only person that really gets him is his best friend Lillian.

Beck has had relationships in the past but none of them worked out because he was not a "good" enough "Dom" when he never really said that he was a Dom they all just assumed since he was at a bdms bar and that he looked like one.

Beck's never actually been with a boy before he had to hide his sexuality cuz of his  homophobic parents but since he is now in college he no longer has to hide from them. Beck has one younger brother named Josh He is as cute as a baby bunny rabbit and means the world to beck.

(a/n now that you know a little about beck lets get into the story)

(Beck's Pov)

"BECK!!!!!"    I jumped out of bed to my name being  screamed by my roommate/best friend Lillian. I simply don't know how he gets  up so early in the morning.  First I go to the washroom, brush my teeth ,wash my face and brush my hair then I walked back to my room and put on my  normal khaki pants and  blue and green sweater. Once I'm fully dressed  I open my room door and the second  I do my roommate Lillian  bust through the door with a sleepy mango in his hand and an empty cup of yogurt, he seems  livid.

" Beck did you eat my cup of yogurt!!! I'm going to kill you you know  pineapple yogurts my favorite"

" OMG Lilly I'm so sorry I totally forgot that  was your last yogurt I thought you had more,  I promise I'll buy you some when I come back from the grocery store after school  since I'm on groceries this week "

"but that  won't make  delicious pineapple yogurt pop into my belly right now will it!!!, get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness"

I'm going to be honest if Lillian was anybody else right now I probably would have listened but he's not so I didn't and walked right past him ,he's very small about 5'1 two my 6 foot, so it wasn't very hard .

let me introduce you to Lillian he is my bestest friend in the world so I was kind of sorry about eating his yogurt but it was too early for me to really care . Lillian has nice milk chocolate skin and gorgeous brown eyes , it's hard to tell that he's a guy because of his height and his face but once he opens his mouth you know for sure that he's a guy  because of the awful potty-mouth he's inherited from his father.

"BITCH YOU BETTER GET YOUR STANK ASS THE FUCK BACK HERE, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK PAYS THE RENT !!!!!"  yep he has a huge  potty mouth. it's honestly took me awhile to adjust to his personality. we met in my final year of high school. i was a very quiet kid and he was a new student. some would call me a teachers pet so our teacher made me show him around. i remember the first words he said to me like it was yesterday "your my best friend now bitch" and it was all uphill from there.

i was knocked out of my day dream by lillian yelling again, he's so lucky we have a soundproof flat."BECK IM NOT FUCKING JOKING GO BY ME BACK MY YOGURT NOW. not "aFtEr ScHOoL" NOW!" " when will you calm down it was only a yogurt!" he yelled back not even a second later

"AND YOUR ONLY A FEW INCHES TALLER THAN ME DON'T THINK I WON'T BEAT YOUR ASS" I laughed at his remark , he loves me to much to do that. "go ahead make sure you hit my balls while you're at it" I could already tell the look of disgust on his face, and that made me break out into a huge Roar of laughter.

Lillian came down the stairs with the most disgusted look I've ever seen on him, hes nose was crunch up and his eyes were slitted "bitch you messed up for that get some help, you cant be going around saying stuff like that"

"you know I'm kidding come here and give me a hug"  he instantly stepped away from me "no  you got me messed up if you think I'm going to touch you after you said that start walking" and me and him both headed out the condo to  our College   that's across the street   for another long day of hell.

(868 words)

OMG THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IM SOOOOO HAPPY I DON'T REALLY CARE IF IT BECOMES FAMOUS I JUST WANT SOMEEEEE PEOPLE TO LIKE IT BYEEEE

♥️♥️♥️♥️😌💅