Summer

The year went by very quickly. All you could think about was your father and how he's back, he's never really liked you but at the same time he never hated you. You were sitting on the train with Hermione Ron and Harry looking out the window as they talked, all you could think about was your father. Soon the train came to a stop and you all got up and walked out, as you were walking out of the compartment you saw Draco. "Draco Hey!" You said happily "hey Y/N I'm gonna miss you" said Draco "I'll miss you too" you and Draco both walked out of the Train together. "Goodbye Y/N I'll see you after the summer" Draco said looking at you. "Bye Draco" you said hugging him. He walked off and went to his father.

You looked around but couldn't see your brother anywhere. You looked over to see Draco looking at you he waved and you waved back. All of a sudden a huge tall man appeared infront of you. You looked at him to see it was your father. You looked down scared. Your brother was supposed to get you, "hello Y/N" the man said sounding disgusted "hello Father" you said with your head down. "Come along we have to get home" he said grabbing your arm tightly and not letting go. You looked back to see Draco staring at you in horror. You waved back to him once more before getting dragged off by your father.

As you arrived home you hugged your brother and mom and than went upstairs and began writing a letter to Draco

                              Dear Draco

      I saw the look on your face at the Train station
      And just wanted to let you know I'm fine. By the
      Way that guy that I was with. That's my father.
     Now you can see why I was scared to go back
    Home for the holidays. But anyways I wanna
     Let you know that I miss you and everyone else
     From Slytherin And I'll see you after Summer
    I'll try to write to you as much as possible

                             Love
                                   Y/N

You sent your owl off And hoped that Draco got the letter okay.