Christmas pt 3

Draco was sitting on the couch and Lucious and Narcissa were sitting on the couch across from him.
You sat down next to Draco and put your head on his shoulder. "Hey love did you have a nice sleep" he asked kissing your forehead. "Mhm" you said nodding your head. "Good morning y/n" Lucious said. "Goodmorning Lucious how are you this morning" you said sitting up and looking at him.
"I'm doing fine this morning thank you, how about you" he asked. "I'm doing good" you said yawning.
"Come here love" Draco said. You wrapped your arms around him and leaned your head on his shoulder. He put his arms around you.
"So. Mother when will we be able to go back to her old house." Draco asked. "Whenever she wants to" Narcissa responded. Draco looked at you and kissed your nose. "Love? When do you want to go to your house and get your stuff" he asked.

"In a hour?" You asked and Narcissa nodded her head "ok we'll get your stuff in. A hour. Go get changed

You walked up to Dracos bedroom and changed
You put on a really pretty dress and put your hair up into a pony tail

You walked up to Dracos bedroom and changed You put on a really pretty dress and put your hair up into a pony tail

"You look so pretty in that dress love" Draco said as you sat on the bed next to him. "Thanks you" you said laughing with a slight eyeroll
He kissed you and than you heard Narcissa call you from downstairs. You both ran downstairs and
You all walked to your old house
When you got there. You showed them your room and you started packing your clothes and the rest of your stuff.
"This is a lovely bedroom y/n" Narcissa said admiring the room. "Thank you" you said smiling.
Suddenly you saw Ally walking down the street from out the window. "I'll be right back" you said to Draco and Narcissa. You ran out of the house and down the street
"Hey! Ally!" You said still mad at her
"Oh my god y/n hi!" She said running to you
She was about to hug you but instead you slapped her. "Y/N what the fuck is wrong with you" she said looking at you in shock.
That's for trying to steal boyfriend you said and than walked away.
You went back to the house. "What was that about" Draco said. "Oh nothing I just saw Ally and wanted to go say Hi" you said. "Oh alright" Draco said still packing up your stuff.