The next morning

You woke up the next morning. You were still sad about your mom and dad. You couldn't get out of bed. Everyone was already in the dining hall. You could tell cuz you were alone. The girls were gone.

Hermiones pov
Where is y/n I haven't seen her
Since yesterday I hope she's ok
She isn't here usually she's one
Of the first people here

"Goodmorning students" Professor Mcgonogall. Said to everyone. "I hope everyone is doing well this morning" professor Snape walked up and whispered something in her ear.
"Could Miss. Granger and Mr. Malfoy please go to the Slytherin common room and go to the girls dorms please. Y/N hasn't yet gotten out of bed" Mcgonogall said.
Hermione looked at Draco and they both god up and walked to the Slytherin common room. They walked in and Draco showed Hermione to the Girls dorms
You were laying in bed crying with your face in your pillow. They walked into the girls dorms "Love are you okay" Draco asked walking over to your bed and sitting down and the end. You were still crying into your pillow. Hermione walked over and sat next to you. "Y/N it's okay to be sad, it's alright" Hermione said to you. You sat up. You looked very tired your hair was extremely messy and your makeup was smudged all over your face since you forgot to take it off the day before.

"Love come here" Draco said opening his arms. You crawled over to him and hugged him. "It's okay" he said pushing your hair behind your ear. Hermione stood up and walked over and pushed Draco out of the way. And she hugged you. "Hermione what the fuck" Draco said annoyed. What she's my best friend I need to comfort her she said rolling her eyes.
Draco sat on the bed with his arms crossed. "I don't know what I'm going to do now. My brother is staying with my aunt and uncle he sent me a letter last night explaining it. And my mother is dead and my father is in prison for life." You said wiping Tears off your eyes.

"You can live with me. I'm sure Mother and Father wouldn't mind they like you a lot" Draco said looking at you. "Really?" You asked again. "Yeah of course" you hugged him but he fell back and you fell ontop of him. He pressed his lips against yours. "Ew." Hermione said with a grossed face. "I'm gonna go to the dining hall and leave you love birds, call me if you need me." She said walking out.
You laughed a little bit

SEXUAL WARNING YALL

Still ontop of Draco you kissed him again. He put his hands on your hips. He pulled away from the kiss and began Kissing your neck.

Hermiones pov

That was so gross my god
Well their in love what do I
Expect

You walked so to the dining hall.
"Miss Granger. Where is Miss Y/L/N and Mr.Malfoy" Mcgonogall asked
"Me and Draco went to go check up on her and I guess I'll say. You don't want to know what they are doing" You said.
"Oh" Professor Mcgonogall said with a grossed face
"I know right" you said grossed out. Everyone laughed at Hermione and Mcgonogall.

Back to your pov

You and Draco were laying in your bed making out
Draco sat up with you still in his lap still making

He reached up my shirt and took it off. He flipped you over so you were laying down and he was ontop, you wrapped your legs around him and pulled him closer. You took his shirt off and started kissing him.
He ran his hand up and down your thigh. You pulled away from the kiss and started kissing his neck leaving little red marks all over his neck and chest.
He groaned a bit. You stopped kissing his neck and put your hand on his cheek. You looked into his eyes
"I love you" you said to him. "I love you too Babygirl" he said. He than pinned your hands down and started kissing your neck. He was leaving hickeys all over your neck. You softly moaned

He sat up and grabbed your throat and brought your face to his and kissed you. "I love you so much baby, never think other wise" he said to you. You nodded.
"Come get dressed we need to go downstairs. You got up and wiped the makeup off your under eyes. You fixed your hair and threw on your robe. He put his shirt back on and you both walked to the dining hall.

When you went to the dining hall lots of people were staring at you. "Why is everyone staring at us you" you asked Hermione. "I may or may not have told them what you guys were doing" Hermione said giggling. "Mione!" You yelled standing up. She was laughing. Everyone in the dining hall was staring some were laughing. You looked embarrassed. Draco hugged you from behind and placed his lips on your neck kissed your neck. Than he whispered in your ear "aww you embarrassed love?" You blushed like crazy and pulled away from him sat at the table and put your head against the table, Draco laughed so hard he started crying. Hermione was already dying of laughter and so was Ron and Harry