"Draco... Who are you thinking about"

You were finally at Hogwarts, it was your 3rd year and you were so excited. You'd be turning 14 pretty soon also. But you couldn't stop thinking about Draco. He'd been acting weird lately. You couldn't help but notice ever since that day at the park with Ally... he's been acting so weird. "Whatever it's probably nothing" you thought to yourself. You were walking to the dining hall and sat down at the Gryffendor table. You looked sad. "What's wrong" Hermione asked. "It's Draco... he's been acting weird lately." You said resting your elbow on the table and putting your head in your hand. "What do you mean weird" Hermione asked. Harry and Ron also looked interested

"I introduced him to my friend Ally not too long ago actually. We all went to the park and had a lot of fun. But ever since that day when I introduced them. He's been acting so weird. Like he looks like he's always thinking about something. And he hasn't been talking to me as much. I mean he still talks to me but like not as much as before" you said nervously.
"That's not good" Ron said. "He looks Deep in thought right now" Harry said looking at him. You turned around to look at the Slytherin table and he was staring at the table. He did look Deep in thought. As he was staring at the table a smile came on his face. You turned back and held back a tear. You got up and walked over to the table

"Draco... Who are you thinking about" You demanded. "What" he said blinking and looking at you. "Ever since that day at the park you've been acting so weird. It's her isnt it. It's Ally" you said still holding back a tear. He didn't answer. At this point the entire dining hall was staring  at you 2.
"You like her don't you" you demanded. He didn't respond. A tear shed down your cheek. "We're just friends" he responded. "Yeah sure" you said rolling your eyes. "Y/N I don't like her like that" he said standing up. "Don't lie to me" you said wiping the tears off your cheek. "I'm not lying to you Y/N I wouldn't ever lie to you" he said looking at you in the eyes.

"She doesn't like me like that either were friends your being dramatic" he said with a sigh. " am I really being dramatic. She kissed you on the cheek right infront of me. And that day at the park she was paying so much attention to you. I don't know how you don't see it, but she likes you Draco" you said with another tear going down your cheek. You ran out of the dining hall crying. Hermione got up and looked at Draco "Draco if you mean it. If you truly don't like that girl, prove it to y/n instead of calling her dramatic. Because she's not being dramatic. If my best friend kissed my boyfriend on the cheek I wouldn't be happy either" She said before running after you. "Not cool Draco" Fred and George said as they got up and walked out. Ron got up and went as well as a few people from Slytherin.

Harry got up and looked at Draco "Malfoy. I swear to god if you hurt y/n... I'll kill you" he said as he walked out and went to you.