"Gimny!!..Hermione!!"

Please ignore the cringy ass photo 👆🏽 that photo was taken by me. It's me in the photo. You guys probably don't care tho- ok yea Ik I'm annoying anyways have fun reading the story aHa~ Writer

You were walking down the hallway with Hermione and Ginny. "Soo y/n" said Ginny with a weird songy tone. "What" you said looking at her with a weird look. "You and Draco getting a bit sexual?" She raised her eyebrows up and down. "Oh my god!" You said covering your face with your hands. Hermione and Ginny both started dying laughing. "You can't lie you guys are I saw you" Hermione said in the same Songy tone. "Come on tell us the juicy details" Ginny pleased. "Yeah come on tell us" you pulled them both into the girls bathroom near and locked the door. "Fine" you rolled your eyes. "Yayy" they both said.

They sat on the ground and you sat down too. "Tell us" they said excitedly. "Oh my god you guys are that eager to know what goes on with me and Draco" you said looking at them weirdly. "Yes" they both said laughing. "Oh my god fine" you said rolling your eyes. "Ok so we might have made out a lot" you said blushing. "Oohhh" Ginny said. "Oh shut up" you said laughing. "And uh" you said nervously. "What is it" Hermione said. You pulled your robe off revealing your tank top. You pulled the top down revealing your neck and chest. There were hickeys everywhere.
"Oh my god ahhhh" Hermione said. "Not gonna lie you and Draco make such a cute couple"  Ginny said
"Aww thanks Gin" you said smiling. "No problem" she said. "Speaking of Draco I miss him I'm gonna go find him" you said getting up and walking over to the door unlocking it and leaving.

You went to go find him. You found him walking down one of the halls. You ran up behind him and hugged him. "Hi baby!" You said happily. "Hey love" he said turning around and hugging you. "I missed you" you said Smiling. "Love I just saw you like a hour ago" he said laughing. "I know but i still missed you" you said rolling your eyes. Draco laughed and kissed you on the forehead. "So Christmas is coming soon, are you going to your aunts to see your brother or no" he asked. "Um well my uncle doesn't like me very much so I don't think so." You said looking down. "You can have Christmas with my family" he said smiling. "Are you sure I mean I don't want to bother you guys, I don't want to interrupt a family thing." You said nervously

Draco laughed a bit "why do you think I asked what your doing. Mother invited you over" he said looking down at you. "Really" you said looking up at him. "Yes mother invited you over. I told her what happened everything and she wants you to come have Christmas with us" Draco said running his hand through your hair. "Well tell her I said thanks and that I'll see her on Christmas" you said smiling.
The bell rang "I gotta go to class love I'll see you later" Draco said kissing your forehead and walking around the corner.