Christmas 3rd year

Time went by so fast. You were sad that you didn't get to see Jack for Christmas but you were happy that you got to be with Draco for Christmas.
You were packing your things and saw an old picture of Ally and you. You remembered everything hat happened with Ally. You were mad and wanted to hurt her. You put the picture away and came out of the room and walked with Draco out of the school.

You were on the train sitting with Blaise and Draco.
"So what are you guys doing for Christmas" Blaise asked. "My mom is having a Christmas party and invited y/n and a bunch of relatives and people from work" Draco explained. "Oh Cool sounds fun" Blaise said. Suddenly the train stopped you Draco and Blaise got up and walked out of the compartment
You and Draco got off the train and waited on the platform for Lucious.
Draco spotted him across the platform and grabbed your hand and brought you to the other side.
"Hello father" Draco said to Lucious. "Hello Draco" Lucious greeted Draco
"Hello Lucious it's very nice to see you" you said smiling. "Ahh Y/N hello it's nice to see you too" he said smiling at you.

You Draco and Lucious arrived at Malfoy Manor
You walked inside and saw Narcissa in the kitchen.
"Ah Draco, y/n hello" she said walking to you and hugging you than hugging Draco. "Go upstairs and put your things away, maybe shower and come down for dinner" she said. "Ok mother." Draco said grabbing your hand and walking with you upstairs.
You walked into Dracos bedroom and put your things down. "Love you should go shower I'm gonna unpack our stuff" Draco said kissing you. "Ok" you said kissing him back and getting your towel and walking to the bathroom. You started the shower and got in you washed your hair and body. Than got out and dried yourself with your towel. You walked back to Dracos bedroom and saw that he had unpacked all yours and his stuff. He was changing.

He was wearing pyjama pants and no shirt. He looked over at you and walked to you. He pulled you to him and kissed you. "I love you baby" he said holding you close to him. "I love you too babe" you said wrapping your arms around the back of his neck. At this point you were just praying your towel didn't fall. You lifted up your towel because it was about to fall. "Aw why'd you lift it" Draco said
"You pervert!" You said hitting his arm he laughed a bit at that. "Get dressed we need to go downstairs" he said still laughing.

You got dressed and put on one of Dracos shirts with a pair of your own shorts. You both walked downstairs and went to the table and sat down
Narcissa sat down but Lucious wasn't home he had to leave for some work stuff. "So y/n Draco told me about what happened with your mother and I am so sorry. For everything I know how much it hurts to lose a family member" Narcissa said putting her hand ontop of yours. "It's fine I miss my mom but she's in a better place now" you said looking at Narcissa. "Yes she is. And also I have arranged for you to go to get your stuff and bring it here, that is if you would like to stay here permanently" Narcissa said sweetly. "Yes that would be lovely. Thank you so much" you said feeling very great full.
"It's no problem honey" Narcissa said smiling