"Are you okay"

You ran into a bathroom and sat in a corner and started crying. Hermione walked in after you and sat beside you "Y/N are you okay" she asked as she hugged you. "No I'm not. he's being a jerk" you said still crying. Fred and George walked in "Y/N please don't cry he's not worth it" they said as they sat next to you. You just put your head against your knees and cried into your knees

Harry and Ron walked in and sat infront of you Harry leaned forward and hugged you

Harry and Ron walked in and sat infront of you Harry leaned forward and hugged you. You put your head up and hugged him back. "If he hurts you I'll kill him" Harry said angrily. "Thanks you guys" you said to them. "Listen Y/N he had no right to call you Dramatic you were not being dramatic at all. I think that you had a perfect reason to be upset" Ron said
"Thank you Ron" you said smiling. Harry wiped your tears off your face as Hermione put your hair up.
"Ever need me to kick his ass don't hesitate to ask me" Harry said to you. You giggled a little bit at that.
Than suddenly Draco walked into the bathroom.
"Love can I talk to you" he asked. Ron Harry Red George and Hermione were looking at him angrily.
"Please" he asked. "I'll be right back guys" you said getting up and walking over to him.

"What" you said angrily. He pulled you out of the bathroom so that he could talk to you in private.
"Look Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you Dramatic but I don't like Ally like that me and her Are just friends I promise." He said looking you in the eyes. You looked away from him. "You don't see it Draco, she likes you anyone could tell from just the way she looks at you... and she's prettier than me.. that's why I'm worried" you said with a tear rolling down your cheek.

"Y/N listen to me, me and Ally are just friends" he said making you look at him. "Yeah mhm sure you can say that all you want but your still avoiding talking about the fact that it's obvious she likes you." You said walking away and back into the bathroom.
You locked the door behind you so that he couldn't get in. He knocked on the door "Y/N please let me in" he asked through the door. "Go away Draco I want space" you said back. You could hear him walking away and you went back to Harry Ron Hermione Fred and George. "He's a jerk" you said crying again.

"All he said was they were just friends but he kept avoiding the fact that it's obvious she likes him. And I said that she was prettier than me and he didn't even say I was wrong he just repeated that they were just friends" you said sobbing into Hermiones shoulder. "You need to break up with him" Harry said. "I can't" you said still sobbing. Ron hugged you and you hugged him back. "It's okay Y/N it'll be alright"