N1O6

Yoongi's POV:

The adrenaline shot through my body like lightning when I heard EXOs' engines. I was very familiar with this feeling. There was something of a blatant intoxication, I forgot everything that had nothing to do with the fight and from one moment to the next I were fully and completely ready to fight.

"You all right, Suga? Now we're going to clean them up," Hyuna purred against my ear. Pretty much everyone had found a co-driver who would take over the shooting until it came to close combat. Hyuna was a good shooter, we both harmonizes good as a team in street fighting, that had proven itself well over the years. And that's the only reason why she sat behind me now and held me tighter than it was actually necessary for a tried and tested motorcyclist like her.

The walkie-talkie I carried beeped three times. The signal.

"BTS, here we go! Let's send the EXOs to Hell!", I shouted to his people and accelerated.

All of them raced down the street at a hell of a speed and immediately saw EXO which were driven into the square as planned at the end of the sixteenth, as BTS members were coming from all sides.

Hyuna began to shoot when EXO were within range, not wildly out into the countryside, but targeted and as accurately as was possible from a moving motorcycle. She hooted with pleasure. She didn't seem to notice that there was a damned few EXO member currently on the square, unlike us.

"Hyuna, look back!" I shouted loudly to drown out the noise of engines and gunfire. Hyuna understood quickly, turned around and shot backwards. "They are behind us," she called to me so that I could act.

The others also seemed to notice that EXO had apparently been thinking. From every street that led to the square, more groups of Exo shot out, so that they were equal to the number of us.

Not badly considered. But they still wouldn't win.

A quick sideways glance at a building that was on the edge of the square was enough for me to see the riflemen that our gang had positioned up there. That was the advantage of being able to determine the location of a battle - you were free to make the most of the possibilities there.

Lisa, Hoseok and Jin were other good marksmen in the gang who were stationed up there and had such an easy game with their enemies.

At that moment, a bullet shot past me and I jerked my machine around to see where it had come from. There was an EXO over there with a other guy.

He raced towards me and Hyuna shot, but the EXO member was too fast and made a sharp turn itself.

When I had found my first opponent, I stepped off my motorcycle and engaged in close combat with the chosen one, another of many unwritten laws. Everything else was cowardly.

Fewer and fewer shots could be heard, as everyone had an opponent in front of them. I saw some EXO members move towards the building where Hoseok and the others were.

Well, they'd be fine on their own.

I swung myself off the machine and checked my knives, which I wore on my belt, Hyuna did the same.

The two guys came running towards us. I recognized the black-haired man from somewhere and in the next moment we were rolling on the dusty street.

The brown-haired turned out to be extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat and quickly avoided my attacks. That guy hit me on the chin at a favourable moment, but then I landed a kick on his stomach, so that the boy was pushed back.

Now I reached for the knife, but before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain in my left leg.

That asshole!