Chapter 4: Sensual

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN!" Came an urgent yell and rapping at the door. Hector slowly blinked open his eyes and instantly felt the dead weight of Kila still bundled up under his arm. He couldn't help but grin, it has been ages since he had felt the warmth of a woman's embrace. He wished he could have stayed longer, but the man at the door wasn't going to rest until he got up. Hector knew it was about Kila, he'd have to put on a good show.

"AYE" Hector yelled back. carefully untangling himself from Kila's embrace. He pulled on an old coat and headed for the door; swinging it open. "What's yer buisness?" Hector asked in a raised voice.

"Captain, th' beast, it escaped. We've lost er-" the babbling pirate ranted on. Hector gritted his teeth and shut the door behind him, making sure Kila wouldn't hear the nastiness.

Kila rolled over on her side; in her semi-conscious state, forgetting about her wound. She hissed as the movement tugged on her make-do stitches. Hector was gone but she could hear footsteps hurrying around, and multiple male voices shouting.

"LAND HOOOOO! MAKE WAY FOR TORTUGAAAAAA" She heard a crew mate shout. Suddenly the door swung open and Kila jumped out of the bed to hide on the opposite side of it.

"it's me-" Hector whispered, as he rushed over to the bed to help Kila back up. She gripped onto his coat as he hoisted her up bridal style, and set her back onto the bed.

"You, stay" she said, tugging at his coat. Hector grasped her hands in his and removed them from his coat. "Not now-" he said, making Kila frown "We be portin, an I need ta get ye off the ship safely-if me crew see's ye, ye'll have another hole in ye" he said, quite sadly. Kila sighed and looked up into his eyes solemnly, for getting off the ship would be hard; especially since she had no idea how to use her legs yet.

"Throw me back in the sea" Kila hissed with spite. She was as good as useless on land and her wound would heal quicker in the sea; although, her sisters and the elders would smell Hector on her and most likely shun her. Hector seemed hurt by her comment, Kila was no expert with human emotions but his eyes held something different. He seemed perturbed, hurt, even saddened, by the comment she had made.

"Nay, yer not some wild trout, ye deserve ta be treated like a person" Hector preached lowly. Kila smiled and gripped onto his coat once more and used her mermaid strength to pull him down to her level. Hector excited her in ways she had never felt and could never describe with words. As their faces were inches away from each other a fire began to ignite in the pit of Kila's stomach, spreading all over her body. She couldn't hold herself back any longer, the feeling was unbearable; she closed the gap between them. Kila pressed her lips to Hectors, which were softer than she expected. The kiss lingered for a few moments before Hector softly pushed her away from him.

"Kila.." Hector breathed as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "It cant be, you don't want this."

Kila surveyed Hector and his body language for he was saying one thing, but thinking an entirely different thing. She was confused, and the fire was still raging through her. She did want him, want him in a way that was absolutely frowned upon in her society. Males were a privilege that only elders were bestowed.

"You lie, I do want" Kila breathed throatily, before crashing her lips against his once again. She began rolling her hands up and down his body, like she was searching for lost flesh. Grabbing at his velvety coat in attempt to remove it as they kissed sloppily. Hector entangled his hands in her long locks as his mouth began to wander down her neck, accidentally leaving a marred love-bite.

Hector was enamoured by Kila, and had missed the touch of a woman; a real woman not the Tortuga prostitutes he was accustomed too. However, he knew he needed to get her safely off the ship and it definitely wasn't the time to engage with her.

As Kila's wanting hands travelled farther down his body, Hector pulled himself away from her; this time leaving her on the bed as he cleared across the room. Kila frowned at him flustered and confused.

"Why stop?" She asked softly, her cheeks still a bright shade of pink.
Hector pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head, trying hard to shake off his temptation.
Without saying anything Kila watched as he headed for the door; he left not saying a word.