Chapter 6: Sex

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Kila's wound had finally healed and Hector had filled her hunger with nearly 7 pounds of fish. She was well enough to go back the sea, but she wasn't fully ready to go.

She had grown quite fond of Hector and his company, he was caring, protective, and extremely handsome. She would miss sleeping with him, drinking rum, and listening to him babble as he stared at his maps and cursed in frustration. She had been paying close attention to his mannerisms, learning the way he conveys different feelings through his eyes and body; he made her feel safe and she wasn't ready to leave him.

Hector stood over his maps charting out the next course, he had to do something to distract himself from Kila; or rather, her leaving. He peered over at her on the bed and sighed, the truth was he couldn't bare her leaving. Even though she had only been with him for less than a week, he had grown accustomed to having her curled up beside him at night, and sharing meals or rum together.

Kila looked up from her book that she was attempting to make sense of, and caught Hector staring at her. She smiled and looked away as her cheeks blushed fiercely. The feeling had returned to her, the one that started in the pit of her stomach and spread all over. It was him, it was Hector that caused this feeling to wash over her body.

"Hector, come!" She called out softly. Hector hesitated for a moment but complied, making his way over to the bed. Kila swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood; she had been practicing day and night to perfect walking. She met him half way and stood inches apart, staring up into his sapphire eyes.

Kila raised her hand and cupped his cheek, her eyes searching his face for any signs of discomfort. He was a couple inches taller than her, but she utilized what she could reach. Withdrawing her hand from his cheek she parted the lose fabric of his shirt to reveal his bare chest. She softly pressed her lips to his warm flesh and looked back up at him lustfully;

"You have been good to me. I want you" Kila whispered pressing another kiss to his chest. Hearing that one phrase made Hector go off the rails. With one slick maneuver he had Kila scooped up in his arms, headed for the bed. He laid her down gently and hovered over her.

"Ye sure you want me?" He whispered looking her in the eyes. Kila smiled and craned her neck up, placing a quick peck on his lips. "I want you" She replied huskily as her mating instincts began to kick in.

Hector laced their hands together and lowered his lips onto hers, their lust grew hungrier as Hector's tongue dabbed lightly at the insides of her teeth and cheeks. Kila snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same intensity. She let out a stifled moan as his hands made their way down her body. He removed his lips from hers and swiftly pulled the shirt he had given her over her head, revealing her naked body. He had seen her before, but it was now different; he could appreciate her and not have to divert his eyes to keep her modesty in tact.

As Hector stared at her body Kila grew a little embarrassed and pulled up the covers. Hector frowned and pecked her cheek
"Yer beautiful.." He whispered lowering his head to kiss her again. Kila smiled and ran her hands down his muscular back, relishing in the feeling of being touched by him. It wasn't until that moment that Kila realized she had no idea what to do. She had never mated before, let alone with a human. Growing anxious Kila placed both her hands on his chest and pushed up slightly. Hector furrowed his brow and stared down at her worryingly.

"Are ye okay?" He asked, placing another kiss on her lips. Kila knotted her lips and brushed Hectors hair back.

"I don't know, how to do, what to do" she said, unable to find the words to describe what she wanted to convey. Her english wasn't that great yet.

"It be okay lass, I'll show ye. But if ye want ta stop, tell me. Alrigh'!" Hector whispered. Kila nodded as Hector returned to kissing her, then slowly spread her legs with his knee. He continued to place small pecks on her lips not wanting to advance too quickly.

Kila waited and watched as Hector undressed his lower half. She was surprised, his anatomy was similar to that of males in the ocean; of course she had never actually seen anything like it before, but all mermaids were taught such things.

Kila kissed Hector's lips softly and stared up into his eyes. When she looked into them it was as if the world stopped, and it was only them who existed.

"Im ready.." Kila breathed, her chest rising and falling heavily.
Hector ran his eyes up and down Kila's perfect body one last time, before positioning himself at her entrance.

Kila burrowed her fingers into the lushness of his hair and let out a deep throaty moan as the tip of his manhood entered her. He waited a moment then pushed himself deeper, resulting in a very light shriek from Kila. Which Hector shushed immediately by crashing his lips against hers. He was very, very far from finishing. Sliding further into her with deep, raspy breaths, she let out a long, musical moan. Already, his solid, wet member was growing to another inch. Hector stopped filling her for a moment and kissed her harshly but lovingly. "Please tell me if I hurt ye" He said lovingly. Unable to speak Kila nodded and gripped onto him, sinking her nails into his soft flesh as another 2 inches slid in.

"Hectorrrr..." she moaned, gasping in pain.

"Kila....." he whispered, groaning slightly to himself. Hector slid his arm under the small of her back, hoisting her up a fraction more. Kila grasped onto him grabbing him harder than before, still moaning in both pleasure and pain.

"Keep-going." Kila whispered in Hectors ear, softly sucking on his earlobe. Her simple demand threw Hector over the edge as he pushed in even more letting the rest of him fit into her, which was an amazing sensation. He felt so engrossed; she felt so full. They were finally one. She held onto his back tighter as he began to thrust in and out of her.

Hector removed his arm from her back and pinned her down violently, being careful he didn't hurt her. He suddenly pushed in as far as her could go and then pulled out almost to the end. He pumped in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out...

Kila couldn't help but moan out his name in pleasure, a tear had even rolled down her cheek; it was a tear of sheer ecstasy and joy. The sensation Hector was creating within her body was amazing, a feeling she never dreamed she would experience.

Nestling her head into the grove between his neck and shoulders she felt him, but craved more.
"Hector, I want more" She begged as she left a trail of kisses across his shoulder. Hearing her beg for more made him quicken his pace and pound into her more fiercely.

Her moans were louder than ever, their bodies electrical with energy and static passion. The feelings were intensifing, exploding, growing, but as Kila drew closer to climax she lost her humanity. Her mermaid mating instincts took over and she sunk her fangs into Hectors soft flesh. Then without warning she used her superhuman strength to flip him over. Enabling her to straddle him, his blood dripping from her mouth.

She began slowly rotating her hips feeling as his cock stirred her insides pleasantly. She flipped her head back as she began to pick up the pace, grinding against him quickly; she was close and so was he. She continued to ride him until her core shook with great intensity and fireworks exploded behind her eyes; she felt as Hector shot his hot seed into her, signalling his finish. As she came down from her high Kila laid down on Hectors chest, his cock still buried inside her; she realized what she had done. She had hurt him, which hurt her.

"Hector, Im sorry" she purred as she traced her fingers over the bloody puncture wounds. Hector now flustered and glistening with sweat, chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.

"That be th' best sex I ever had lass!"