The Wrong Girl ~Sirius Black

Pair: Sirius Black x reader

Warnings: None

Word count: 1289

"Are you bloody kidding me Sirius?" He ran his hands through his hair.  "Out of all the girls in Hogwarts, Why'd it have to be her?"

"I don't know moony it just happened!"

Meanwhile in the girls dormitory (y/n) (l/n) was doing the same exact thing as remus.

"Merlin (y/n), James is going to kill if he finds out!" Your best friend Lily Evans exclaims.

"Key word is 'if' Lils besides Sirius swore to never tell a soul"

"And how long do you think that is going to last?, James is his best friend for fucks sake!"

"God Lily don't you think I know that" You cried "I'm in fucking love with him and doing what we did just made everything worse!"

"(y/n) are you sure this is not just some attachment thing, you know cause he was your first time?" She asked cautiously

You glared at her, not believing that your best friend was telling you this especially when in the beginning of this conversation she promised not to judge you. And although it was true; Sirius Black, the best friend of your brother, known player of Hogwarts was your first time. The accusation of your feelings being as stupid as being attached to your first time lover was insulting.

Your feelings began in your third year; Sirius' fourth. When James had officially introduced his friends to you, you found Sirius attractive at first (as most girls/guys did) your feelings grew into something greater.

You were there (in the summer going to your fourth year, his fifth) when he showed up to yours and James' house all bloody and bruised up.

You were up at 3 am reading when he came knocking softly hoping James was up. Though instead of James it was you, helping him into the house you both were silent, setting him down on the couch you turned to wake your brother when he grabbed your hand looking up, his eyes boring into mine.

"Thank you" he said, his voice hoarse as if he were crying. In that state he looked so broken, all you wanted to do was hold him and comfort him; to do anything you possibly could to make him feel better. But all you did was wake James up letting him know Sirius was here. Once James came downstairs he thanked you and told you to go to your room, but you didn't, James and Sirius were talking about what happened and as the curious yet worried person you were you sat close to James' shut door listening in, your heartbreaking for Sirius with every detail he described.

That was the night you decided you wanted to find out more about the mystery that was Sirius black. You feel asleep by James' door, though you woke up in your own bed.

You woke up determined to do what you promised yourself last night, and you succeded, the rest of that summer that Sirius stayed, you and Sirius had spent several moments together (when James wasn't around) sharing jokes, laughing, occasionally flirting casually (as Sirius does) and even crying at times that Sirius couldn't sleep and in confidence telling you about his home life, you weren't only james' little sister to him anymore, you were friends.

Once you all went back to hogwarts everything was the same and as the years went by you and Sirius had become closer every school year making even more memories and giving you both a lot more of a complicated history. You're in your 5th year now, you've changed as most people did by this time, Sirius becoming more attractive making twice as many girls/guys attracted to him that fed your jealousy. Until the moment you and him had started kissing due to the affect of firewhiskey he and your brother had snuck into the Gryffindor Common Room for a party thrown for the win the quidditch players.

"Helloo (y/n)?" Lily snapped her fingers in front of your face.

"It's not some attachment bullshit Lily this is real okay?" You scoffed "If it gives you any comfort I already know it's was a drunken mistake that will never happen again"

"Good"

°°°°

Weeks have passed since your conversation with Lily, you were avoiding Sirius and the rest of your friends. However you couldn't get him out of your head, Lily's words kept replaying in your mind. You had kept everything inside, up until there was a party in the ravenclaw common room celebrating their win against hufflepuff. It was fun, you were tipsy feeling the rush of the music. Walking out the portrait you caught Sirius and some girl from the same house you came out of, snogging in the corridor. You realized how stupid you were being and all the anger you kept inside you came out in a rush.

Then next day after classes you ran out of the potions class which Sirius didn't even bother to show up to you ran to the Gryffindor Common Room, when you didn't see him there you went up to the boys' dorm.

There Remus and peter were studying while Sirius was on his bed doing a crossword puzzle, noticing James wasn't there you continued to go into their room. Once he saw you he stood up smiling going in for a hug, a hug which you completely ignored and grabbed a pillow from his bed smacking him with it, with every word you yelled out.

"I" -smack -"hate" -smack-" you" -smack

"What the bloody hell (y/n)?!" He asked clutching the places where you hit him.

"You did this to me!" You screamed at him, taking your wand and pointed it at his throat. "You took me, used me and then you broke me Sirius and for that I hate you!"

"I did what?"

"You are such an idiot" you stated rolling your eyes "you used me to have sex with you and just tossed me aside right after."

"That is not what happened" He stepped closer to you not caring about your wand. "We spent a night together and right after you were the one that told me that we shouldn't talk about it and act as if nothing happened"

As true as that was, you in a way wanted something to change between you guys. In the middle of all this you and Sirius didn't take notice that James had came in and was listening to everything you were saying.

"I just didn't want things to be awkward between us" you responded

"Why would it be?"

"I have had feelings for you for the longest time and doing what we did made it worse, spending time together after that was even harder to do because I had thought that maybe you would actually like me back, only to find you shagged another girl"

Out of hiding James popped out yelling at Sirius, while you ran out of the room trying to get past the students that were hanging out in the common room.

"James jinx me later, right now I need catch up with your sister" Sirius ran after you, pushing past James. You were about to reach the portrait when he took your arm, spun you around and kissed you. 'Holy fuck' you thought. The kiss deepened with his hands grabbing your waist and your hands tugging at his hair.

He pulled away leaning his forehead on yours "I have loved you since the day I met you (y/n) and that night a couple weeks ago was everything to me, you are everything to me."

You pulled him back towards you and kissed him.

"Aww fuck, they're gonna be a thing now aren't they Remus?" Said James

••••