Chapter 1

All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider Woman. You guys might know the rest. I saved people while trying to balance schoolwork and a social life and I'd say i'm doing a great job. Although I was not able to save my family. Its safe to say I don't try to get close to many people thinking I would hurt them. On the bright side my dads aunt took me in. Ever sense I've joined groups to help on missions and got into a great school you could say this was going to be great.

Yeah that's what I thought too but life had other plans for me.

"Y/n get up it's time for school!" Aunt May called from downstairs. I rolled out of bed with a thud and got dressed. Sense I started packing yesterday I just needed to throw in my phone charger and laptop. "Y/n!" Aunt May yelled from downstairs again. "I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I got downstairs to see Aunt May made breakfast and it was my favorite F/b. "Did you pack everything?" Aunt May asked. I nodded my head because my face was already stuffed with F/b. "What about your suit?" She asked taking a sip of coffee. I jumped up with a muffled scream and ran up to get my suit. Sense my dad got bitten by a spider before me Aunt May didn't have much of a problem with me following in his steps.

Although she still worried for my safety and didn't want me to get in too much trouble. I understand where she is coming from but it can get a little annoying at times but I know she has a good reason.

As for my suit I didn't want too much of a change from my dads I did end up adding a couple of things like a hood that went from red to blue in an ombre and some pockets for important things like my phone and extra cash. the pockets did have a zipper so nothing could fall out. Lastly the hands and feet faded into the same ombre as my hood other than those things it was like my dads.

And last but not least my powers I got the usual sicking to walls and increased strength I could also make my own webs unlike my dad who had to use webslingers. All of my senses were amplified including my healing and last I had fangs so if I bite someone I could immobilize them for a certain amount of time. But because of my fangs I would get made fun of so I try not to smile with my teeth or I eat in a empty classroom.

"Hurry before your late Y/n!" I heard from downstairs right as I finished putting my suit at the bottom of my suitcase. I ran downstairs and before I ran out the door I gave Aunt May a kiss on the cheek. "Bye see you on Friday!" I yelled running out the door. As I walked to school I put in earbuds and listened to music.

I got to school and the day was normal nothing new happened until night there was a jewelry store being robbed. I threw on my suit and started swinging there as fast as I possibly could. Then something weird happened. A portal looking thing formed in front of me and I couldn't stop in time and flew straight into it. I was in a mess of red and blue before I was launched right into the backside of a building.

A snap could be heard. "There goes a bone." I muttered out in pain. I winced as I touched my ribs. I was going to have to stay here for a while so I can heal. Even though my healing is faster then a normal human it takes at least five minuets for a broken bone to be healed and it stills leaves a small bruise that takes two minutes to fully go away.

I grabbed my phone and hoped it didn't fully break in the fall. To my surprise it didn't break. 'I guess my body took the impact so that it wont. At least bones heal because there is no way I could get another phone for a while.' I thought with a laugh.

I looked at the date was almost a month earlier. I also decided to look where I was but things were a little bit abnormal. I needed to know how I got here and how to get back. Most importantly I would need to find out if this universe had a Spider Man.