chapter 19

After kouta back from smash bros universe

Author: "yeah... You must read the blagoj book firts to understand it..."

Kouta: "why you not make your own....?"

Author:......... "Because.... I even don't have switch....."

Kouta:............ (Poor author)

In greater indonesia confederacy universe

In capital earth

In rizky office

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

Rizky: "get in...!"

Then kouta enter the room

Rizky: !!!!!!!! "Kouta....? Kouta....!"

Then rizky hug kouta

Kouta: *giggles* "you really not change at all right....?"

Rizky: "wow kouta... You finnaly come back... Please meet my daughter...! Bel-chan...! Kar...! Your uncle has arrive...!"

Then sudenly 2 kids who look like belfast and kar98k but like loli version come in and hug kouta

Bel-chan: "uncle kouta...! Your back...!"

Kar: "uncle kouta...! Please give me a hug....!"

Kouta: *giggles* "ok ok...." *hug bel-chan and kar*

Rizky: "oh....! Bel-chan, kar how about you come back to your house and play with your mother....? I want to talk to kouta for while...."

Bel-chan/kar: "ok papa.....! Bye uncle kouta....!" *run*

Kouta: *giggles* "wow... They all has grown up right....?"

Rizky: "yeah..."

Kouta:......... "So.... What do you want....?"

Rizky: "first i must say the situation..."

1. Greater indonesia confederacy finnaly take entire of milky way galaxcy
2. We finnaly can go to another galaxcy
3. We already conquer 13% of andromeda galaxcy
4. We know siren empire has alliance with universal union or combine
5. Greater indonesia confederacy so intrest with call combine advisor and maybe we can make indonesia advisor

Kouta: "combine....? And this country conquer earth....?"

Rizky: "yes.... Federation gonna help the resistance... While we can send our special force to steal some of combine weapons and technology..."

Kouta: "and the combine advisor....?"

Rizky: "we gonna make our own... But we need a sample or dead body of combine advisor... So we can make indonesia advisor...."

Kouta: "and you gonna send me to kill this combine advisor....?"

Rizky: "yes.... But i think you so tired...."

Kouta: "nah... Im good... Just how many i must kill and bring to the lab...?"

Rizky: "we just need 3...."

Kouta: "3...? Just 3....?"

Rizky: "yeah... Just 3 dead body of combine advisor is more than enough to make prototyp of indonesia advisor...."

Kouta: *nod* "when im gonna send...?"

Rizky: "after federation has make a first move and found the resistance.... And then we send our special force to steal combine weapons and technology while you kill 3 combine advisor and bring the dead body to the lab...."

Kouta: "ok.... I will rest now..."

Rizky: "oh one more think....! The combine advisor have good power at telekinesis....! So be carefule ok....?"

Kouta: "don't worry.... Im good at telekinesis to...."

Rizky: "ok......"

But before kouta leave rizky office he say

Kouta: "rizky..... Are we gonna help the federation in the ground....? Because combine is so strong to.... They maybe can compare to siren empire or federation of the americas...."

Rizky:................. "Yeah.... But after federation found the resistance.... And when we get the combine weapons and technology.... We send reinforcment to them...."

Kouta:........ "Ok...."

Then kouta leave rizky office to rest