chapter 20

It's just another day in greater indonesia confederacy

While Greater indonesia confederacy start conquering andromeda galaxcy they planning to start the invasion to liberated.... Earth.... Yeah another earth....

In milky way galaxcy

In capital earth

In rizky office

Rizky just in his office, working

Rizky: (just... How many earth we will found....?)

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

Rizky: "get in.....!"

Then kouta enter the room

Kouta: "sir... Our scientist say we can make indonesian advisor.... But if we want mass product this, we must increas our technology...."

Rizky: "well... It's okay.... With combine technology we can mass product it right....?"

Kouta: *nod* "yes.... But federation has make first move...! When you send indonesia army....?"

Rizky: "calm down kouta... I have a plan..."

Kouta: *sigh* "ok.... What's your plan....?"

Rizky: "it's simple...!" *give kouta a document*

Then kouta read it

Rizky: "first we send our special force to attack all combine reseach facility to steal all they technology....!!! Then we send our special force to steal combine weapons from they armory....!!! After that we steal all they technology about interdimensional portals and use it to attack siren empire.....!!!"

Kouta: "ok sir.... When we gonna move....?"

Rizky: "until our special force has steal all combine technology and weapons and give it to our scientist and then we start our invasion...."

Kouta: "ok then.... I tell admiral kotch to prepare the army....!"

But before kouta leave rizky office

Rizky: "hey kouta...!"

Kouta: ??????? "What....?"

Rizky: "tomorrow we gonna meet kane from brotherhood of nod.... About make an alliance...."

Kouta:......... "Ok then...."

Then kouta leave rizky office

Tomorrow

In capital city of brotherhood of nod

Rizky and kouta gonna meet with kane and couple of another leader

Nod commander: "who are you...!"

Rizky: "don't worry.... Im Rizky the leader of greater indonesia confederacy...." *point at kouta* "And he is my right-hand kouta...."

Nod commander: "oh im sorry.... Please come in...! Kane and some of the leader waiting you...."

Then rizky go to meeting room

Kane: "ah.... Rizky long time no see....!"

Rizky: "yes kane long time no see.... So are we gonna talk about the alliance now....?"

Kane: "of course.... Before that im want introduce some of my friend who want to enter the alliance...."

James: "hello...! My name is james... Im the president of GDI...."

Fong: "hello...! My name is fong...! The leader of CIS...!"

Rizky: "CIS....? I think you all dead....?"

Fong: "no rest of CIS is still allive... After your country help our country, we restore the CIS with droid army....!"

Rizky: "oh... Ok then.... Is that all....?"

All people except rizky and kouta nod

Rizky: "ok then... We have friend to.... He say he want to join this alliance...."

Kane: "yes he can... Who is your friend....?"

Rizky: "the one who sell they technology to greater indonesia confederacy.... The allien king....!!! Or maybe i must say rootmars....!"

Then allien king come from portals

Rootmars: "hello everone....! Im allien king or martian king... My name is rootmars... King of martian people...."

Everyone in that room except rizky and kouta suprise.... Because they all din't know if martian king want to join they alliance....

James: "wow.... I don't know if you gonna join us..."

Fong: "ikr... If his country join us then our economy and military will improve....!!!"

Rootmars: *giggles* "ok ok.... So let's talk about the alliance shall we....?"

Then all people in that room make an alliance

1. UC (universal coalition) is made
2. UC is military and economic alliance
3. With UC all member can improve they technology in military or for economy
4. If one UC member get attacked all member gonna help
5. All country can join

And then after that rizky and kouta back to they home

Couple days later

Rizky just in his office talking with blagoj with Transmision

Rizky: "sorry blagoj.... I can't join your allied... I already have one... Call UC..."

Blagoj: "ok then... It's alright...."

Then the Transmision is over

Rizky: *sigh* "are our army are ready....?"

Kouta: "yeah... Admiral kotch and our army are ready... And we will attack combine homeworld with federation and the allies...."

Rizky: "how about UC....? Are they gonna help us to...?"

Kouta: "yeah... They gonna send couple of they army to help us...."

Rizky: "good.... How about combine who pro with us....?"

Kouta: "well.... Our agent say combine who pro with us is planning to make a civil war... After that they gonna make republic of combine... Like combine but better... And they want join UC...."

Rizky: "good... Help this combine to make a civil war... Get one member can make UC strong...."

And then the invasion begin.... The federation and they allied attack the combine while Greater indonesia confederacy with some UC member army help the combine who pro with UC....

After the long long long war finnaly combine defeated.... And republic of combine is born....

And then the republic of combine join UC and to improve they economy, because they economy is low after massive war

Author: "just who will join UC (universal coalition) next....? Are siren empire have some of pro UC....? Are siren empire gonna have civil war to like the combine...?