6:00 PM

Komaeda and Kamukura stared down the entrance of the aquarium in silence. "Is she really...?" Komaeda mumbled, just ever so slightly uncomfortable with the situation at hand. Despite his tense posture and mumbled words, Kamukura still managed to understand him and neutrally replied, "She's in there with a plan."

Komaeda turned to Kamukura with a tight-lipped smile. "That's fine, though, right? Because you have a plan?" He laughed nervously, "what am I talking about! Of course you do, you always do." There was a moment of hesitation, of silence, before Kamukura ignored his question and simply began walking closer towards the present destination— Komaeda hesitantly following his love who may be unrequited, but really who knows? Now wasn't the time to ask about it anyway (although he really wanted to ask).

As they approached the front doors, Kamukura took out a hair pin he had stashed somewhere in his suits pocket earlier. It takes him a second to unlock the doors before he's pushing them open with complete ease. Komaeda would've stood around marveling ever so easily for ages if Kamukura hadn't beckoned him forward.

His steps echoed through the large empty corridors "should we be worried about security...?" Komaeda mumbled uneasily but Kamukura simply shook his head no "if Junko Enoshima is here then she's already handled that issue for us." Something about that sentence made him uneasy, like there was a tint of something more sinister to that context.

However, he didn't get a chance to figure it out, as he nearly tripped over the body of some security guard. Kamukura was quick to react, catching his hand that flailed out and seizing his body from following suit. "I can't believe I've been saved by the ultimate hope." he wheezed out a pitiful laugh as he, now carefully, guided a foot over the body. He wasn't sure if the man was dead or just unconscious, and he didn't really care either. Not with Kamukuras frankly warm hand grasping his own. His face was hot. He knew that much, but he would adamantly refuse to ever say nor acknowledge such a thing.

They walked for a few moments longer, with each passing second, Kamukura getting stiffer with every step towards the larger portion of the aquarium. Not in a way of fear, heavens no! How could a god fear a mortal? But in the way a predator prepared to pounce, knowing he was getting closer to his prey.

The unfiltered portion of Komaeda's brain supplied helpfully that he thought it was hot.

However, as those waves of affection and attraction rose in him, they were swiftly stomped down by hot pink heels as a familiar but sickening laugh filled the air. Junko Enoshima cackled from where she leaned innocently against a water tank full of sharks. Well-earned confidence oozed out of her like a stink that couldn't be ignored and a sick smile stretching her socially deemed perfect features. To Komaeda, though, she looked the devils incarnate. 

"Oh my god!" She squealed mockingly, "like, thank you for making it and all that!" The words held no merit nor meaning. She knew they were going to come either way, just like how she knew this entire scenario would play out

Which was slightly disheartening, but he had Kamukura! He trusted him.

Speaking of, he comically whispered, "So what's the plan?" Kamukura waited a beat before finally responding, "there is no plan."

He had never wanted to grab the ultimate hope more than this very moment, not to kiss him or praise his very feet, but simply to shake some sense back into his perfect brain. Instead, he settled on gaping at him, "You didn't plan." Kamukura nodded sagely, as if he hadn't just lost his mind or thrown the two into the lions den with no regard.

He wanted to wrangle the other for a proper exclamation because there was no way Kamukura, THE Izuru Kamukura, would do that. However, he didn't get a chance to as a large steel cage fell over Kamukura, almost crushing Komaeda, if the other and his ungodly reflexes hadn't shoved him out of harms way.

"Izuru!" He cried, falling on his butt and letting the name slip. Quickly, he scrambled back up, checking his lovers' bodies for any injuries or even scuffs, and only somewhat relaxing when he found none. He was just... Stuck in a comically oversized cage.

"I'm fine." Kamukura barely had a chance to murmur back towards him in reassuring tones when Junkos' voice snapped them back to reality. "Oh no, I didn't realize how close you were," that was a lie, "I'm like so sorry for what I'm about to do then." Enoshima shrugged as she pulled a pistol from her bra, and Komaeda barely had a chance to question how she fit an entire gun in her boobs before she was leveling it towards Komaedas head.

He flinched, Enoshima not giving him a moment to process what was happening when

BAM!

She shot at him.

The bullet grazed his ear, and he felt the sharp sting of it as he felt some blood begin coating the wound.

"I missed?" She said, surprise evidently coating her words in a thick layer of worry that not even Enoshima could hide, "how?" She looked at the gun confused, seeing there were no faults that suddenly appeared, no misfortune to jam a bullet or two. "I already used your luck with that paper note," she growled, slapping a hand uselessly at the gun, "it's impossible for your bad luck to save you!"

Just then, a squeak was heard, as Mikan Tsumiki fell through the roof.

And junko just stared at her, gears seemingly moving somewhere in her head, before her eyes widened. "You have to be fucking kidding me" she whispered as Mikan slowly pulled herself up, wincing where her ankle had clearly been twisted in the wrong way. Junko seemed to grow more erratic now, face fully blooming in angry red lines, as she shouted "I told you to stay away, you--"

Komaeda had finally decided that was enough and took advantage of her distraction, charged, and used his own body to have the two go skidding across the floor. He distantly heard the gun clatter somewhere off in the distance.

The two fought aggressively, Junko demanded him to get his gross filthy hands off of her, while Komaeda yelled at her that hope would win out. Neither noticing in the distance as Tsumiki limped over and picked up the gun. Not until they heard its familiar click of being reloaded.

Junko, however, seemed quite pleased whispering under her breath "maybe you are still useful." With no warning she shouted "Mikan, shoot Kamukura!"

Tsumiki clumsily pointed the pistol at Kamukura who was sitting casually within his cage, "d-don't move!" Kamukura stared blankly at the woman. Her body trembled viciously with the weight in her hands and possibly the reality of this situation. Kamukura didn't tremble, no, instead he looked Tsmuki dead in the eyes and said "shoot me."

Komaeda, now being held back by Enoshima, screamed with utter despair inflicted to his words "NO!"

Tsumiki shot.

A scream tore through the air like the last shred of hope for their victim. But it wasn't Kamukura who screamed. The bullet hit a bar and ricochet off, narrowly avoiding Komaeda, and instead imbedding itself right into Enoshimas knee. She collapsed onto the ground in a moaning writhing mess as she wrapped hands tightly around the injury "you absolute idiot! Shoot him, not me!"

Tsumiki cried in horror over shooting her beloved, "O-Oh no! I'm so sorry!!" She wailed and again pointed the gun at Kamukura. He didn't move and still the bullet hit another bar, ricochet off, then hitting Junko now in her foot. 

The next minute was just Tsumiki screaming and crying apologies as she kept attempting to shoot Kamukura for her beloved and every single shot hitting Enoshima instead. 

Komaeda had to force a crying shaking Tsumiki to just give up after shooting her crush twelve times.