x i s 6

| S I X |

cheat

Yibo's manager had called him almost twenty times by now but far goes picking up, he hadn't even responded with a text.

Although the idol didn't have a schedule for today,  he still had to meet some co-actors for lunch, they were busy people themselves, making them wait would be extremely rude.

They had to get to the restaurant by 1:30 and it was already ten past one, what was this guy even doing? Mr Liu was furious.

He angrily stomped into Yibo's building, without even bothering to ring the bell, Manager Liu typed in the pin code as the door opened with a ting.

As he got inside, he couldn't help but move a few steps back, a loud TV, a messy living room and god knows what agonizing stench was making even a single second unbearable in the condo.

The whole place dark and gloomy, a home that once looked cozy and luxurious had now turned to nothing less than a pigsty.

He anxiously walked his way to Yibo's bedroom, afraid he'd have someone over, Manager Liu knocked, waiting for a minute or two he knocked again but there was no response, impatient he pushed the door open, the room was empty, there wasn't a single soul around.

The poor manager was panicking, having worked with Yibo for so long, one thing he absolutely hated about him was his unpredictability.

He rarely complained so when things didn't go his way Yibo vented with rebellion, or so it seemed to him; the list of Yibo's dating scandals were far too ridiculous to consider serious.

Yibo would rarely have anyone over but when he did you could guess that he was troubled, the manager knew this like the back of his hand but today was different, no matter how pissed Yibo wouldn't let his actions affect other people, he was extremely careful when it came to his work.

Five minutes in and Mr. Liu was frantically running, from the kitchen to the game room, he had looked everywhere.

The man took his phone out and immediately dialled Yibo's number, he could hear the latter's phone ringing while his legs slowly led him to the guestroom, he hadn't checked there, had he? but why would Yibo even be there?

Nonetheless, Mr Liu cut the call and walked in; Yibo was lying on the bed, his clothes still the same from yesterday, the room was covered with empty cans of beer, the awful stench that he'd come across earlier was nothing compared to the one here.

"Yibo?" His anger slowly dissipated, the man looked worried instead.

The actor groaned, immediately awake.

Seeing the other painfully squirm at his call, he immediately texted Yibo's assistant and asked her to inform his co-actors.

He hoped the cancellation wouldn't inconvenience them very much, and made a mental note to have Yibo contact them personally later.

"Ge.."

The manager's phone almost slipped off his hands, Yibo's hoarse voice was worse when he was hungover. Eyes gentle, he turned to look at the boy, "What happened?"

The idol was sitting up now, he looked tired.

"I can't believe I managed to sleep here alone, that too with the lights off"

Yibo had always been like this, when he didn't want to address a particular topic he'd jump to another, "You still had the TV on, it was loud enough to wake the whole neighbourhood plus you were wasted, don't be too proud" Mr Liu played along.