{DISCONTINUED}

Hi, all.
I'll make this quick, only because I don't want to create any drama of sorts, but I need to put an end to Snow Angel being public now because of recent posts I've found.

Lately, I've come across another Hazbin Hotel OC that has completely copied the backstory for Snowflake, which is one of the things I've been fearing ever since I first started publishing Snow Angel. Because of that, and that disrespect towards me making it clear in my author's note at the beginning of this story that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of my art itself being replicated (so clearly the same would be for my actual characters and plots), I will be removing Snow Angel and I'll do my best to take down any trace of it as well.
I'm really sorry, but I'm not comfortable with my ideas being stolen, which in all honesty, should be understandable. No one likes a copycat, and the fact that this other character has already gotten a lot more recognition for ripping off a concept that is my own, I can't help but feel used as a smaller creator without a big following but apparently with ideas that are worth stealing.

Close friends of mine will be able to read the story elsewhere, but only they will have access to it.
Meanwhile, I just want those of you who have been awesomely supporting this story to know what's happened. I'm so sorry to all of you who've been enjoying this little fictional love story and have been waiting for an update, but I won't let myself, my characters, or my plots be stolen by others.

Anyways, as sad as this is, thank you all so much for caring about this story! A highlight of its time out for everyone to read was getting the #1 ranking for Alastor x OC and I couldn't be more grateful to you guys for allowing my work to go that far! <3