The Restricted Section

Toms pov

I cringed thinking back to defence against the dark arts lesson. That was embarrassing. But then I remember her laugh, and it made me smile. She had such a beautiful laugh. I skipped dinner and instead went for a walk around the gardens. Soon after, I went up to my room to get dressed. I put on some baggy jeans, a collared shirt and a sweatshirt on top. I wanted to look nice for her. NO RIDDLE WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK NICE FOR A MUDBLOOD. YOU JUST WANT HER ON YOUR SIDE. I walked down to the common room and saw one of (Y/N)s older brothers sitting there. I believe his name was Matthew. BINGO. I walked over and took a seat opposite him and started to pretend to read a book. I shut my eyes and focused on him, trying to block out my thoughts. There it was, I could hear it. I could hear what he was thinking. 

At 11pm I was sitting on my bed nervous. why did she make me nervous?! I heard a knock at the door. My heart was racing, I got up and opened it and saw her smiling face looking up at me. My pulse slowed. I stared into those bright green eyes for a few moments and then said "Hello (Y/N) how are you?" 

"Im good thank you Tom." She replied. I looked down and saw her wearing a short mini skirt and a big zip up hoodie. She looked good. We made our way down to the library and (Y/N) picked the lock in the door. we walked in and snuck silently through the bookshelves to the restricted section at the back of the room. I started to whisper the counter spells for the protection put around it. We walked in and both started searching for the book. After a few minutes I heard a shout "Found it!!" (Y/N) half whispered. we went and sat at a table and poured through the book.

 "Anything?" She asked

"No sorry."

She didn't respond for a few moments

 Her face was unreadable. 'Come on we should go." she said, leaving the book where we found it and heading towards the door.We walked back silently, both lost in our thoughts. a muffled scream came in the distance. My body went rigid. 

END OF CHAPTER

OK SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT BUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE SOON PHAHAHAH OK LOL