The hospital wing

Yesterday was chaotic. Snape interrogated us but we swore we knew nothing. He let us go. Tom walked me to my dorm. we stood facing eahother. "Will you be ok?" he asked. He looked concerned. I was surprised, it wasn't like the big and scary Tom Riddle to care if someone was ok. I nodded and smiled. "See you around Riddle." I said. And walked into my common room. Today I went a visited Cedric. I brought lots of sweets and chocolates and went and sat by his bed. Taking his hand, I whispered, "hi Cedric, how are you?" He opened his eyes slowly and looked into my face. A small grin flashed across his face. "(Y/N), you came to see me" He sounded surprised. "of coarse I did! You're my friend!" I said. We laughed and ate the food for a bit until a tall figure walked through the door. 

Tom Riddle stood and looked at us. He walked over, his expression blank. "I came to check on you diggory, how are you?" He asked. I smiled at him appreciatively. I knew deep down Tom found it hard to show stuff. I could tell so I was thankful he came. "Im fine thank you, now that I've eaten all of that food." He smiled at me and I laughed. Tom looked uncomfortable but I didn't know why. Maybe he was shy? "Why don't you sit with us Tom, there is a spare seat." I said. He looked at me and inhaled deeply. "Um, alright then." He sat down awkwardly. Me and Cedric continued our conversation trying to include Tom as much as possible. He didn't talk very much but he started to relax a bit more and not a smile but it wasn't as angry I suppose his expression was sort of calm. I liked it. After a while, Ms Pomfrey came and kicked me and Tom out so that Cedric could rest. We nodded our heads at each other and parted ways. It was a start of a new friendship.

OK I KNOW THIS WAS REALLY SHORT BUT I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LIKE REALLY BORING SO YEAH.