ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

Liked by 283,928 othersTwicetagram I met up with my brother! 😆 Of course, we met up safely and went to a not crowded area but we still had lots of fun 🤩🤩❤️ hang out with your siblings if you have one, it might be once in a lifetime 🥺❤️🥰 - Rin...

Twicetagram I met up with my brother! 😆 Of course, we met up safely and went to a not crowded area but we still had lots of fun 🤩🤩❤️ hang out with your siblings if you have one, it might be once in a lifetime 🥺❤️🥰 - Rinrin 🐼

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

November 29, 2020 / 2:02 pm

I enter the car and I was immediately engulfed in a hug.

"It's been so long and I feel like crying at how big you've gotten." Donghyuck pinches my cheeks.

I pout and pushes his hand away. I smile widely and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You're older but I'm your senior~," the I teased which he only gave me an eye roll as a reply.

"By the way, where are we going?" I asks, my eyes staring at the window.

"Dreamies' dorm. They really want to meet you, after that, we could grab dinner." He said and all I could do is nod.

"You'll meet Jisung~," he cooed and because of that, I hit his shoulder.

That is true though... I'll be facing him after all that messaging.

"Why do you look sad? Are you sad that you'll be meeting Jisung? Jisung still doesn't know, right?" I shake my head to his question.

He nods and we just talk about random things on our way to the dorms.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Donghyuck holds my hand as we enter the dorm. Donghyuck pushes the door open after unlocking it.

"Jisung~ah~ your crush is here~," Donghyuck said in a sing sang voice. I quickly slap his arm.

He guides me to the living room and the other boys looks shock to see me, even Chenle was there.

"Ahrin!" Jaemin jumps forward onto me.

I look at the side and saw Jisung exiting his room. He looks shocked to see me.

"Jisunggie, say hi to Ahrin!" Donghyuck pushes me towards him.

I hit his chest and I could feel my cheeks and ears getting warmer.

I look up at Jisung, this boy is taller than I expected.