ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

January 12, 2021 / 8:32 pm

Ahrin sits down on the couch, extremely tired from performing too much.

She did the special stage with Doyoung, performed two songs with Twice, and she performed two songs from her solo album.

She was exhausted,

She was already in her casual clothes. Her makeup was gone and she wore glasses to make her bare face look fine.

She had her hair extensions removed. Her eyes tries not to close on her and fall asleep.

She stood up from her couch and head to the restroom to wash her hands. Her legs were wobbly from the exhaustion.

She's ready to go home and sleep immediately. She starts to smell food and head to the hall where the food was.

They were beginning to wrap up. Ahrin's face brightened when she saw tteokbeokki.

She walked towards them,

"Hello? Can I have the rest of the tteokbeokki?" Ahrin asked and the lady smiled widely.

"Of course, dear but can you finish it all?" She asked as she begins to put it in a plate. Ahrin smiled and nodded her head.

"Of course~," The lady gave it to her and she thanks her. She sits down and begin to eat her tteokbeokki.

She may be exhausted but she won't miss food, especially if it's her favorite.

"Rinrin~!" She turns her head to the side and saw Donghyuck with some of the Dream members.

"Woah- you can eat all of that?" Jeno asked when he pointed at her plate. Ahrin nodded and Donghyuck sat beside her.

He took a bite of the fishcake and hummed in delight.

"So good!" He says and took another bite. Ahrin let him since well, there's a lot.

"Ahrin is a big eater, she could have her own mukbang channel!" Donghyuck pinches her cheeks.

"Aish- you eat too!" She put three rice cakes in her mouth which made the other members laugh.

"Sheesh!" Donghyuck softly cursed at her.

"Congratulations for the wins though, Ahrin. You deserve it." Jaemin sits across them. Ahrin thanked him,

"I am really exhausted though." Ahrin said and Donghyuck caressed her hair.

"My poor baby is tired~ after this, we can have some sibling time. NCT was given break time for a week." Hyuck said,

Ahrin smiled widely and nodded.

The Lee siblings kept eating, the other members just in conversation with them.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆