ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

January 6, 2020 / 6:30 pm

Ahrin sits on the side as she watches NCT practice for their upcoming promotions.

Her eyes glued on Jisung as he was back to dancing. His black hair almost covers his eyes.

Their choreographer tells them what to do and which part they will group together.

Jisung looks at Ahrin at the reflection of the mirror and notices her staring at him.

He bites his lip and looks away, his cheeks flush red, and he tries to focus again.

His eyes glued to Ahrin while he dances in front of the mirror. He looks front, trying not to focus too much on Ahrin.

Ahrin got a new haircut. Her hair was chocolate brown with caramel highlights and was shorter than before.

It's up to her collarbone now.

A hair color he believes she could pull off perfectly. She also now has bangs, wispy bangs that looks perfect on her.

She has such a soft smile on her pink lips. She's stunning, gorgeous.

"Okay! Let's have a break!" Their choreographer says and the members starts doing their own things.

Ahrin stands up from her seat and rushes towards Jisung. She smiles and stops in front of him.

She tilts her head, a cute gesture that flattered Jisung's heart.

"Is it hot? You're sweating," She says and pulls out a handkerchief from her bag.

She moves closer and tip toes. She wiped the sweat from his forehead and ruffled his hair.

Her hands on his collarbone, her hand in his hair, and Jisung was fighting the redness from appearing in his cheeks.

Ahrin takes a step back and notices the redness on his cheeks. "Are you sick? What are you so red?"

She moves closer and Jisung couldn't move his feet. Ahrin stares up at him, her short height gave him the urge to hug her.

A prominent pout on her face. She places her hand on his forehead and Jisung saw their matching rings.

"You don't have a fever... Oh, I know why you're red!"

"Y-y-you do?"

"Yup! It's because I'm here!" She jokingly says and widely smiles. Her teeth showing as she lets out a laugh at what she said.

"Ahrin!!! Mom is calling! Come here!" Donghyuck calls her and she nods,

She looks at Jisung before patting his head. She then runs to Donghyuck who was on the phone with their mom.

"Hi, mom~~," she joyfully waves at the camera.

Jisung felt arms around his shoulder. He turns his head to the side and sees a smirking Johnny.

Behind him was a few of his members who seemed to enjoyed the show.

Jisung flushes red once again.

"Ah!! Stop looking at me like that!" He shouts and hides his face with his sweater paws.

The other members laughs whilst Donghyuck and Ahrin was confused.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Ahrin leans by the railing, her eyes glued to the flowers covered slightly by snow.

Her mind clouded with thoughts of how she could confess to Jisung without making everything awkward.

"Oh, Rinrin!" She turns her head to the side and smiles. Jisung runs towards her,

He stops when he makes it to her side.

"What are you thinking about? You look busy with your thoughts." Jisung says, Ahrin stares at Jisung.

"I'm busy chasing you in my mind." Ahrin says, a soft smile on her face and Jisung blushed.

He slightly pushes Ahrin away from him due to embarrassment while Ahrin only laughed.

Ahrin holds his hand and notices Jisung's red face, even his ears are red.

Ahrin smiles and tip toes, she kisses his cheek and Jisung's heart exploded.

He takes a step back and Ahrin chuckles. She moves closer to him and places her hands on his arm.

She leans closer to him and connect their lips.

Jisung stood there in shock while Ahrin broke the kiss.

She took a step back and Jisung noticed the weak and sad smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry, I did that so sudden... I just- just have feelings for you... And I'm scared-" Jisung pulled her,

His heart beating quickly and his body was moving on its own.

He kissed her, again.

Ahrin stood frozen but warmed up to him and kissed back.

Seconds later, they broke the kiss.

They stared at each other's eyes before laughing.

Ahrin rests her head of Jisung's collarbone. Jisung has his arms wrapped around her waist as he snuggly hugs her.

"Jisung, I really like you."

"I really like you too, Rin."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆