ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

Liked by 489,982 othersTwicetagram  promotions for Eyes Wide Open just ended today! I'm thankful for everyone who supported the album and I hope everyone will continue supporting us ❤️❤️🥰 we will prepare even more for you all😆 stay safe and wash...

Twicetagram  promotions for Eyes Wide Open just ended today! I'm thankful for everyone who supported the album and I hope everyone will continue supporting us ❤️❤️🥰 we will prepare even more for you all😆 stay safe and wash your hands! - Rinrin 🐼

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

December 3, 2020 / 5:49 pm

Ahrin enters the room and sees the boys goofing around before their performance.

Yuta was the first person to notice her presence. A bright smile appears on his lips as he shouts her name.

Suddenly, everyone has their eyes on her.

"Ahrin!!" Donghyuck jumps into her arms and hugs her tightly.

"Ahrin! How are you?" Johnny and Taeyong made their way toward her. She smiled widely as an okay.

The other boys continue to talk to her, eager to catch up.

"NCT! It's time for your performance!" A staff called and the boys begin to leave the room.

"Goodluck, NCT!" Ahrin says as she watches the last member leave the room.

She turns around to see Jisung on the couch. An prominent frown on his lips.

She walks closer to him and stands in front of him. Jisung looks up and Ahrin felt her heart break.

Tears were pooling his eyes, he wanted to perform so badly.

"Hey, it's alright..." Ahrin said softly and wiped away the tears in his eyes. Jisung sniffs and looks at her.

Her hair became even more blonde. She looked more beautiful than the last time he saw her.

Her eyes glistening, almost like a star. Her lips cherry red, maybe asking for a peck. She looks so beautiful, like always.

"I feel like I'm only letting the fans down." Jisung softly said and Ahrin shook her head.

"They want you to be healthy. Your health matters the most instead what other people thinks." Ahrin held his hand,

"I care about you, genuinely. I want you to heal and maybe, we could even dance together on stage." She planted a kiss on his hand,

Jisung's eyes widened but he only felt warmth. Ahrin lets go of his hands and smiles softly.

He couldn't control the rapid beating of his heart. Maybe, this was it.

He really is falling for her.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

7:03 pm

JISUNGGGGGG

It's so colddd

I miss you :((

My Baby
Awww my little angel
misses mee

My Baby
I'm busy tho 🤔

No you ain't

You're supposed to be
healing >:(

My Baby
Hahah- yeah I'm not
busy at all

My Baby
I am busy talking to
you

💜🧡❤️🧡♥️♥️💟🧡
💚🧡💚

OH stOp-

My Baby
Hahah- tbh I think it
will snow tonight

:O

The first snow!!

My Baby
Hurry hurry!

My Baby
I'll send you my location
and let's stay under
the first snow!

Hahahaha- I would if
I can

My Baby
Maybe next time when
we actually know what
we both look like

My Baby
Idk when bcs maybe
by then, I have scheds
but anything for you

Aww

I'm in a garden rn so
maybe you shld be
the one coming here

My Baby
Send me ur location-

My Baby
Not only I can meet u
but we can watch the
first snow

Actually

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Ahrin? ❞

Ahrin turns around and sees a very surprised Jisung, standing there.

He looks frozen on his spot, his eyes blinking a couple of times before he speaks again.

"You're my Ahrin?" He spoke softly.

His voice felt like ice.

If she responds, she could either slip and fall or stand straightly and go to him.

Ahrin sighs in defeat and looks away. She shakes her head before looking at Jisung again.

She sees him shivering and she sighs. She removes her scarf and walks closer to him.

She tip toed and wrapped the scarf around his neck. She softly smiles,

"I don't want my baby getting sick because of the cold." She says, her voice like honey.

Jisung could feel himself getting emotional. He hugs her closely to him which surprised her.

"Ahrin... You're my little angel."

"Congratulations for only finding it now." Ahrin hugs him back and he chuckles.

They both suddenly start feeling something on their heads. They both look up and it was snow.

"Well, here we are!" Ahrin said as she breaks the hug.

"Under the first snow!" Jisung laughs,

"Together!"

She looks at Jisung and held his hand. Jisung looks at her and smiles widely.

"Together."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆