ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ

December 31, 2020 / 11:58 pm

Ahrin looks around the room for any signs of Jisung.

She softly smiles when she saw him peacefully asleep on the couch.

Ahrin walks closer to him, her hands behind her back, her heartbeat could be heard, and her cheeks flushed red.

She looks down at Jisung. She leans a bit closer until their faces are inches away.

Ahrin stares at Jisung, her head clouded with thoughts again.

Midnight's kiss...

She closes her eyes and pecks Jisung's soft lips. At the same time, her clock went off.

It's now 2021.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚
January 1, 2021 / 0:01 am

Ahrin takes a step back and covers her mouth. "What have I done-?"

She hears Jisung groaning and he wakes up. She smiles and acts normal.

"Ji~ it's already January 1!" Ahrin says while Jisung sits up from the couch.

"Wha- seriously? Nobody woke me up!" He rushes to where the others are.

Ahrin was left there.

Her fingers went to her lips as she caresses it. Her mind clouded with thoughts of what she's done.

She looks down, neither less, Jisung just ran out of the room. It's not like something was going on between them.

She was about to go where the others are until the door in front of her opens.

"O-oh, hey, Ji?" She tilts her head, slightly confused as to why Jisung looks embarrassed.

He leans closer to her face. Suddenly, he places a near her lips.

"H-h-h-Happy New Year's Eve, Ahrin." He says before running away in embarrassment.

Ahrin was left there, stunned. Her legs give up on her and she falls onto the floor.

Her hands now on her cheeks as she tries to process what just happened.

Once she realized what happened, she smiled.

"Oh, how much I love you."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆