ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ

December 31, 2020 / 5:03 am

2020 was terrible, it's a fact.

It only became bearable because Jisung happened in Ahrin's life.

Ahrin and Jisung became closer for the past few days. Jisung got to meet her family and she got to meet his.

But of course, neither of them took a move. Neither of them made a move to even hint about their crush on each other.

Both were scared; what will happen to their friendship? What will their companies think?

2021 is the year Jisung turns 19 and Ahrin turns 18.

It might be a step to what they have now but as usual, both were terrified.

That's why, until they're both mentally and physically prepared, they value friendship first then love.

Ahrin was playing Valorant as usual. That's what she's been doing the past few days.

Stay up until the sun rises, doing nothing but playing. She goes to bed at 6 am which gets her scolded whenever she's caught.

"Shit-," She sighs when she got killed. She takes a sip of her third cup of energy drink.

She's sleep-deprived for the last 2 days.

She manages to sneak 2-5 hours of work on her vacation, so she couldn't call it a vacation.

Not only that, she couldn't even sleep properly. She was at home with her parents yet she's dorm-sick.

She leaves the game and jumps on her bed. She notices the sun slowly but surely peeking from behind her curtains.

She closes the curtains, her lamp the only light in her dark and cold room.

She hears her phone ding and takes it from the desk.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂!

My Baby
Are you awake 👀👀

My Baby
Cause I am ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Yes, I am awake :))

Why are you awake this
early?

My Baby
Idk I just woke up early
and wasn't able to
get back to sleep

My Baby
Jaeminie hyung is still
asleep so I can't keep
going up and down
the bunk bed

Ohh right- u sleep at
the top

My Baby
Hbu

My Baby
Why are u awake at
such an early time

Couldn't sleepp

Feeling sleep deprived
and like ✨✨✨