ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

February 05, 2021 / 5:30 pm

Ahrin hums joyfully as she enters the building. It was Jisung's birthday and she was excited for him.

The boy is turning 19, he's legal now in Korea. Although she does hate for him to be sexualized, nothing could stop those people.

She told the members beforehand that she'll be coming late on purpose to surprise Jisung.

She told them to tell Jisung that she couldn't come because of her schedule.

She has a box of cake in her right hand and her gift for Jisung in the other.

She greeted the staff, knowing they know about her relationship with Jisung. It was too obvious.

They were asked and allowed to date. The two are very conscious though, they never go out for dates and if they do, they only go to rare places.

She asked for staff to open the door slightly and she peeks her head in. She looks around,

She sneakily goes to the side and hides under the table. The boys were busy talking, mostly playing with Jisung.

She removes the cake from the box and asks the staff for a candle. She lights up the candle and messages Jaemin.

Jaemin received her message and smiled widely.

"Jisung-ah! I have one more surprise for you! Wait here!" Jaemin says and goes to the place where Ahrin was hiding.

Jaemin was about to laugh when he saw Ahrin fit perfectly under the table.

He takes the cake from her and shows Jisung.

"Happy birthday again!" Jaemin said and Jisung laughed. He walked over to Jisung and Jisung clasped his hands together.

"Make a wish! Make a wish!" Taeyong said happily,

Jisung closed his eyes and seconds later, he opened them and blew the candle.

His wide smile plastered on his lips but disappointment circles in his mind. Ahrin didn't show up.

He wanted to spend his birthday with her as well.

"I have another one!" Jaemin gave Jisung the cake and went to where Ahrin is again.

Ahrin gives him the bag and Jaemin gives it to Jisung.

Jisung sits on the floor and opens the box. His heart racing quickly when he saw the polaroid camera inside.

It was his favorite color as well. There were extra film and a case for the polaroid. He also sees a booklet for polaroids.

"Wow~ you can take polaroid pics with Ahrin now!" Johnny said and Jisung laughed shyly.

Jisung turns the camera on and looks through it. He wowed,

"This is really cool!" He said and took a sample picture of Chenle who was being teased by Kun.

"I'll be giving the last gift!" Donghyuck jumped from his chair and everyone kept his eyes on Hyuck.

Donghyuck went to where Ahrin was and held her hand.

"Come on~ time to surprise your future!" Donghyuck said and pulled Ahrin from her spot.

Jisung's eyes widen when Ahrin falls to the floor because of Donghyuck's force.

"I did not tell you to drag me like that!" Ahrin hits Donghyuck who also falls to the floor.

"It was funny!"

"No, it was not!" Ahrin pouted,

"Ahrin?" She turned her head to Jisung who called her name softly.

Jisung was surprised by how she looked like. It has been a few days since they've seen each other.

She still has her wispy bangs but her hair was now ginger. It stopped right before I could touch her collarbone.

"Happy birthday~," She said softly and Jisung ran up to her.

Ahrin almost fell back due to Jisung who towered her. She laughed and held up both of them.

Jisung's arms hug her entirely and Ahrin wrapped her arms around his waist.

Ahrin pecked his chin which made Jisung laugh because of her short height.

"I thought you won't make it." Jisung pouted,

"Wow- you really think I won't make it?" Ahrin says and Jisung pecked her lips.

"I don't know- being an idol means hectic schedules. There's a big chance!" Jisung says and lets her go.

"Hey! Hey! Children, we are still here!" Hendery clapped his hands.

The two laughed,

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚
8:20 pm

Ahrin takes a bite of the pork belly before Jisung places a plate in front of her.

"You're really making me gain weight," Ahrin says,

"I love to see you eat well, that's why." Jisung patted her head and ate with her.

"You know, I'm grateful you came. I was kinda disappointed when Hyung said you aren't coming." Jisung said,

"I would die if I miss your birthday. I love you too much to miss it." Ahrin says and takes a bite of the tteokbeokki.

She didn't realize what she said. Jisung was stunned, his cheeks red, and his heart melting.

He holds her hand, she looks at him confused.

He leans closer and intertwined their lips.

It wasn't just a peck, it was special.

Ahrin melts into the kiss as her hand tangles with Jisung's hair.

The joyful laughs of the boys in the background, far from both of them.

Jisung broke the kiss when they both needed air. He stared into her chocolate brown eyes that looked too identical with Donghyuck's.

He smiles and pecks her lips once more. Ahrin laughed and hugs Jisung tightly.

"I love you, so much."

"Haha- I love you so much too, Ji."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆