-Ava-

Calum was silent when I told to give me time. We both know that if we rush into this it can end badly again. Calum had tears rolling down his face and I took my hand and wiped his tears. I kissed his lips and hugged him, he hugged back. "I understand...what can we do with each other? like kissing and stuff like that?" Calum asked and I took a moment to think.

"I am okay with kissing, hand holding and being your arms." I said. Calum smiled at me and took me into his arms. We laid down on the couch just listening to each other breathing.

I could get used to this again; being with each other in comfortable silence. Calum started humming Adore You by Harry Styles, which was the song I had playing in the background.

"You know that I wrote a lot lyrics about you." Calum told me and I looked up at him to ask which lyrics. He went to talk about the songs from Youngblood and some from CALM.

I started to tear up because Calum is the guy who is always like love sucks but the lyrics he was talking about really says different. "I never stopped loving you." Calum said as he brought me in closer to his chest. I checked my phone to see the time and it was already 2AM.

"Damn it's late." I said and we both laughed. I got up and pulled Calum with me to my room. We silently got in bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to my phone ringing and ringing. I sat up and answered without looking at it. "Hello..." I rubbed my eyes waiting for a response. "Why didn't you tell us about your night with Calum?" Maya questioned and I groaned because I don't want to be lectured. "Nothing happened! we just talked and he slept over...and it happened again..." I looked over at Calum still asleep, I got out of bed to have this conversation in another room. "Where did he sleep!" Kat screams in the background of Mayas call, "My bed" I knew as soon as I said they would tear me a new one. "Oh my god! did you guys have sex?" Maya seemed happy and I started to laugh a little. "No we didn't. We just kissed that's all." I said as I pulled out some cold brew. "and who told you that he came over?" I asked then putting my creamer in my mug. Kat and Maya were still freaking out "Luke told us." Kat answered, I sigh and say of course it was.

"Don't be mad at him. We all are very happy that you guys grew up and can be with each other without one tearing up the other." Kat reassured me that they both relieved that Calum and I are good again. "That is surprising." I stated. I stayed on the phone with them for another 10 minutes before hanging up and getting ready for the day ahead of me.

When I came back from the bathroom with my hair wet, Calum was still asleep. I smiled to myself while looking at his beautiful face just asleep. I did my makeup and decided to wake him up. "Calum." I shook him a little and he mumbled something inaudible. "Wake up it's 12pm" I told him and he immediately woke up. Calum pulled me down on the bed and started to cuddle me. I straddled him so I can look him. "This is a great view." Calum flirted and I giggled then rolled my eyes, "I'm serious, you are breathtaking." Calum sat up and started to kiss me. My lips locked with his, they started moving in sync together. My body started feel like it was on fire and chills ran through my body, there's that affect.

Calum is always so suave since the day we met. His hands started to caress the curve of my back, I leaned down more into him so we could close the gap between us. I start to tug on his curls and made him moan. Calum flipped us over, he nudged his knee between my legs, I spread them so he can fit between them. "Now this view is even better." Calum moaned out when he broke the kiss. I shook my head "I think it's time for you to get ready." I suggested, Calum got off of me and went to go get ready. 

Our group chat was flooding with messages around and they were talking about me and Calum. 

Michael: CALUMMMM WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!

Ashton: Dude you know where he is...

Michael: Oh yeah...ha ha ha >:)

Sierra: Where though???

Ashton: Ava's

Crystal: WHAT!

Kay: ??????!

Sierra: Fr?

Ashton: OHHHHHH yea

Ava: Surprise!

Sierra: Are you guys back together?

Ava: I'm surprised that Luke didn't blabber to you ahahah, but no we aren't

Calum: Not yet...

I couldn't stop laughing at the group chat because the girls were out of the loop. Calum emerged from the bathroom dressed in a black tank top and grey sweats. I could feel myself looking too much. "Do you want to get lunch?" Calum asked "I'm not hungry." I told him and he walked up to the bed and leaned over me. My body became weak and I started breathe heavily "Why are you so nervous?" Calum wondered as he took my cheek into his hand then his finger traced my chin. 

I didn't know how answer him because I didn't want to say I was turned on by a simple touch but it was him and he knows what he is doing. "Is baby turned on?" Calum whispered in my ear as his hand started trailing down my chest. "N-no." I cleared my throat, giving away that I am turned on. I looked down watching his hand pull up my shirt and tracing shapes on my stomach. "Well then I'll stop." Calum retreated his hand as my hips buckled at his touch. Calum smirked and pulled me off the bed. "Let's go get lunch." Calum said and I grabbed my purse then slipped on my shoes before we walk out the door. "I'm craving some greasy food." I said as I lock the door of the apartment. "Then we can eat all the greasy food you want." Calum kissed my cheek.