12*

TW*SMUT

-Ava-

Mali dropped Joy and I off. "I'm so happy that we had a girls day." I told Joy. "I am too happy. You're like a daughter to me, Ava. You make my Calum a better man. I really hope you guys work out." Joy gives me a kiss on the head and a hug before walk in the house.

"Baby!" Calum came running to me as I step into the house. He embraces me, "Hi,Cal." I said as I hug him back. Calum took my shopping bags and put them down so he can hug me better. "We were only gone a few hours." I broke the hug to let his mom in the door. "I still missed you. Here mum let me take your bags." Calum grabs Joys bag and I go to our room with mine. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what Joy said.

Marriage. I haven't thought about marriage since Calum and I broke up the first time because I thought no one would want to me. I sat on the bed and spaced out. I can't bring it up to Calum because  we literally just got back together and commitment is a hard topic for him.

I know she is just hoping for the best for us but marriage is scary for anyone. Am I good enough to have Calum for the rest of life? Would Calum want to settle down so early? I know Michael is engaged but that's Michael and Crystal. I love Calum with all my being and I know if we didn't last my broken heart would kill me. "Baby, what's wrong?" Calum walks in and sits next to me. "Hm...Nothings wrong." I snapped back into reality. "You're crying." Calum wipes my tears away. I closed my eyes and just let the tears fall down my face. I felt my body tremble. "Tell me." Calum begs. He takes me into his arms. I shook my head no.

--

A couple of days went by since my lunch date with Joy and Mali and I have done a lot of thinking. I still haven't told Calum about my conversation with his mom and sister. I just don't want to scare him away. Calum soon wanted it to be just me and him so he decided to go get us an Airbnb for the rest of our trip.

I knew he would get tired of the constant interruptions. We almost have sex multiple times but either a family member or friend interrupted every time. "We will come over for dinner every night mum. I told Ava that this trip will be about me and her." I hear Calum down the hall as I pack up everything.

Calum comes back to our room and grabs my bags, I walk with him. "Joy thank you for letting me stay here. You and David are the best." I stopped to say goodbye to them before heading to the car. Calum soon came out after his goodbyes. "Now we can really focus on us." Calum said as we drove off to our new place. His hand grips my thigh, I just jump in my seat a little. He smirks to himself. His big hand covers my plus size thigh the whole ride. My heart was beating out of my chest because I know what is going to go down when we get to the place.

We drive up the house. "Do not open the door. I will come and get you when I'm ready." Calum demands as he exits the car. He carries our things in and 10 minutes later comes to get me. The whole time I was waiting I kept thinking about we are going to consummate our relationship. Calum opens the car door and helps me out of the car. "You're such a gentleman." I tease him, I take his hand to lead me into the house.

Calum pushes me up against the wall when we set foot in the house. "Before we go any further, I need to know if you're ready to have sex?" Calum asks just as he was about to kiss me. I can't wait any longer, I know we are moving fast but I love him so much. "Yes." I choked out. Calum crashes his lips on mine. I threw my arms around his neck. My hands found his curls and I start tugging on them to get him to moan.

I pull away from the kiss and we were both trying to our catch our breath. Calum pulls my hand and takes us to the bedroom. I felt my legs become weak as we enter the room, I fall on to the bed Calum took off his shirt then followed by his sweatpants. "I have missed you so much." Calum said, he brought my hand to feel his hard on. I felt my face flush with red. I haven't been intimate with anyone since him.

I dip my hand in his boxers and pump his member. Calum threw his head back in pleasure "I miss that pretty little mouth of yours, baby." Calum said as he took my face in his hands tilting my head up to have me look him in the eyes. I pull down his underwear and his dick slaps his lower stomach from being restrained of the boxers.

I take him into my mouth. I relaxed my tongue as his member hits the back of my throat. "Such a good girl." Calum mutters as he makes a ponytail out of my hair to push himself down my throat more and more. My breathing became heavy and tears welled up in my eyes from him being so rough. I forgot how rough he is. I pumped the rest of him I couldn't fit into my mouth. I moaned as I made eye contact with him. My moan made him twitch in my mouth. "I'm not coming until I have made you cum." Calum pulls himself out of my mouth.

I start to undress myself leaving me in just my black lace thong. "I see you left my favorite part for daddy..."Calum plays with the hem on the thong before ripping them off my body. I gasped at him ripping them off. "Cal-" "Excuse me?" Calum cocked his eyebrow at me for calling him by his name. "I mean...daddy." I fluttered my eyelashes and pouting my lips. He smirks, he dips his head down to my heat. Calum licks my slit, "So wet baby, all by sucking my dick." Calum chuckles. He lightly sucks on my clit. I grip the sheets out of pleasure. Calum slips in his fingers as he eats me out. I couldn't control myself after not being touched in years. The feeling of his tongue tasting me and his fingers curling in me was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I clench myself around his fingers.

"I'm close, daddy." I scream out. Calum replace his fingers with his tongue going in and out. I clench again and release myself. I was breathless at this point. Calum really knew my body better than I did. "Such a good girl." Calum purrs as he licks up my juices. I smiled down at him. Calum wipes his mouth and licks his fingers. "You taste so good." He says as he grabs as condom from his bags. "Thank you daddy." I knew that would drive him crazy. Calum rolls the condom down his shaft and lines himself up with my entrance.

I kiss him as he pushes himself in. I moan at the feeling of him filling me up. "Fuckkk Calum." I scream as he starts to pick up the pace of his thrust. Calum moaning and kissing down my neck at every thrust. "I heard that." Calum growls then bites my neck. I giggled at him. I felt his hand grip my neck. I smirk as I look in his eyes. He shakes his head as he slightly tighten his grip. I moan at the feeling of his hand on my neck. "Fuck I'm close baby." Calum says as he picks up the pace. "I am too." I squeak out. Calum release his hand and brings it down to my clit. His thumb lightly plays with it, the familiar knot in my stomach appears. I couldn't hold it back, I looked into Calum's eye as I let go. Calum follows, I felt him fill up the condom and pull out.

"I love you, baby." Calum rolls next to me, "I love you too, Calum." I gave him a kiss. Calum pulls me on top of him. "We picked up where we left off." Calum says while playing with my hair. I giggled. "I thought you didn't have a daddy kink, Cal." "I have since we dated." Calum defended himself. "I missed you too. I miss your touch." I said.