—Ava—

"Where else would you sleep?" Calum joked with me. "This is our space." Calum added and I smiled at him. He really kept everything the same. I got into Calum's bed and waited for him to follow, here we go again sleeping over.

"We can't keep doing this." I said to Calum and he nodded his head in agreement. "Are you still going to stay with Luke?" Calum asked, he tucks my hair behind my ear. I want to stay with Calum but I think it's best for us if I stayed with Luke, "Yeah I am." I sighed, all I want is to be back with Calum but I need to pace myself. I felt my eyes get heavier by the second and soon fell asleep.

I shouldn't be dependent on him in order to sleep especially when we get to Australia because I'll be staying with Luke. I woke up to the sound of laughing coming from downstairs, Calum isn't in bed anymore. I pulled on his green hoodie he left on the bed, it looked like i wasn't wearing any shorts but I was. I walked downstairs and found the guys over.

"Look who it is!" Ashton exclaimed, Michael was smirking so was Luke. "Hi." I softly spoke still trying to wake up. "You wearing pants?" Luke joked and they all laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat myself next Ashton.

"Why are you here?" Ashton asked, I looked at Calum hoping he would answer for me but nothing came out of his mouth. "I couldn't sleep because my neighbors were being loud so Calum said I could sleepover here." I quickly made up that on the spot and they all just nodded along. "Was there much sleeping going on?" Ashton made another joke and I playfully punched his arm. "C'mon you're wearing Calum's favorite hoodie." Michael pointed out. "Nothing happened." I whined hoping they would stop teasing me.

"Where did you sleep?" Luke asked, "My bed." Calum stated, my cheek flushed with red because I wasn't not expecting him to tell them that. They all looked shocked, it seemed they all knew about that his company sleeps in the guest room. "Does she know?" Michael looked at Calum. Calum nodded in agreement. "Are you packed, Ava?" Luke changed the subject, "I am actually. I really appreciate you for inviting me to your Christmas." I told Luke.

The day slipped past us just talking about anything. I ended up sitting with Calum for the rest of the day, the guys left so it was just me and him. "Stay another night." Calum demanded. "I wouldn't want to do nothing more." I said. Calum pulled me on to his lap and he started toying with the hoodie. "I missed seeing you in my clothes, you just look so beautiful and sexy." Calum flirted. He lifted the hoodie and saw that I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, he moans. "I just want to take you while you wear it." Calum whispers in my ear, causing me to moan. His lips attach to my neck and softly sucking on the thin skin.

"Calum..." I lost my train of thought because of his touch. Calum hums in response to me, "I don't think we should have sex. At least not yet." I suggested. "Anything for you."Calum kissed my lips, "This is just really confusing for me." Calum said. I had a feeling I was confusing him and I was confusing myself too. "I want to be with you, Ava. I want you to be mine. I love you so much that it hurts. Please let's get back together." Calum starts to beg and I sat there just not knowing what to say. We shouldn't rush this.

But I want to be his. "Please be mine." Calum begs. I crash my lips on his, I could feel Calum smile into our kiss. He glided his tongue along my bottom lip getting permission to be let in. Our kiss gets more and more heated. Calum takes off the hoodie and I am sitting there with only a bra on in my shorts. "So is that a yes?" Calum smirks and I nodded, "Yes." I said out of breath. Calum got up with me in his arms. He carries me up the stairs into his room. He lays down me on the bed, he hovers over me and just has the biggest smile on his face.

"Stay with me...when we go to Australia...I want this trip be about you and I." Calum said, I bit my lip thinking of how I need to tell Luke. "I will." I agreed, "I need to text Luke." I reached for my phone. Calum pins my wrist to the bed "I already talked to him." he said, "How did you know we would get back together tonight" I asked him, Calum leans down and looks into my eyes making me more nervous "You and I are meant to be, and you know that." Calum explained. Calum locks his lips with mine again and we start to finish undressing each other.

I felt the need to cover up because it's been years since we had sex. I have had gained weight since then. "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm ready for sex." I said as I covered up myself. "That's okay." Calum comforted me. He held me, "You don't need to cover up." Calum added. "My body has changed though, I don't look the same. I gained weight." I explained myself. Calum rolls his eyes "I think you look even better." Calum stated and that shut me up. "You don't care about my stomach or stretch marks?" I needed to reassurance from him.

"Because the girls you hooked up with look nothing like me, all skinny and fit beautiful girls. I'm plus size." I rambled on, causing myself to get worked up and anxious. "I hooked up with them because they didn't look you so I wouldn't be reminded of something I can't have at the time." Calum explained as he caressed the curve of my body. My body flushed with goosebumps from his touch. This is the first time being naked in front of him and since my body changed. I couldn't help but feel more and more confident by each touch.

"You are so much more than your body." Calum said to me, taking my face into his hands before turning off the light for us to sleep. He pulled me in closer to his body. Our bodies touching skin to skin was a feeling of something new. My heart was beating out my chest.