Chapter 4

Juliet looked around Nicholas' new place, to say the least, it screamed expensive just how Nicholas like it.

The interior was black as well as the furniture, the walls contrasted between light gray and white to bring out the black statement pieces.

She did admire the color black.

It was a nice change for her too, no buried memories, like a fresh start even though she had let go of her past she'd always have it with her somewhere in her heart.

"It's- dark" Juliet complimented as Nicholas raised an eyebrow.

"Did your favorite color change?" Nicholas asked referring to her and him sharing the mutual color black as their favorite color.

"Nope,"  Juliet said popping the 'P'

"Daniel picked out the furniture, and Charles picked out the paintings" Nicholas added, 

"They have good taste," Juliet said as she turned around to face Nicholas, 

"I'm going to go freshen up for your parent's gathering," Juliet said as Nicholas nodded as he led the way to the bathroom.

It was a beautiful large bathroom, black and white fitting the aesthetic of the house

Nicholas soon walked out as she turned on the shower and stripped, getting in the hot water burned her skin for a moment but she got used to it.

There was a peach body wash and shampoo, she lathered the body wash over her body as she lathered the shampoo all over her hair.

***

Wrapping the towel around her she stepped out of the bathroom to find a blue box on the large bed with a ribbon wrapped around it and a card tucked in between the ribbon.

Walking over she picked up the card opening it and reading it,

'Enjoy' was all it said she placed the card back down as she untied the ribbon and opened the box, her eyes widened as she looked at the neatly folded dress.

Taking it out of the box she let it unfolded the dress as she stared at the dress mesmerized the baby blue color was amazing.

Beneath the dress was a diamond necklace and diamond bracelet as well as a matching set of earrings.