Chapter 2

*Wheein POV*

Welp summer went fast and now I'm a junior in highschool. During summer I just hang out with the couple Moonbyul and Solar, and I've been third wheeling, but they give me attention too like a little baby. It was fun but boring; I got a new baby sibling during the summer by the way, so I spent time with her.

"Wheein got your schedule?" Solar said holding her schedule.

"Nope I'm going now," half yelling thru the crowd getting my schedule of my classes. I got my schedule, but it looks fun, I guess. My classes are Chinese, chemistry, reading, math, history, psychology, and art.

"YEA. We are going to be together," Moonbyul half yelled. Guess I'm going to third wheel even in the classes.

We went to first period, and I saw the same faces, but they were still new to me. Probably trying to talk to someone won't be a bother, right.

*1 hour later*

Welp 1st class finish and it went great, I made a new friend and I guess we can hangout the four of us during lunch. Next class is chemistry; I was a lil late, so the couple were there first sitting on a table, and I saw someone else and I went sat next to Solar. The person turns around and I cannot believe it who it was.

A/N- Hi guys so I have a schedule now for the updates. I ma start updating 3x week, every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Well this ff is crappy and all of that but hope you like it thank you, dont forget to stream AYA and Dingga.