Chapter 19

*Wheein POV*

The break started and I stayed home and so did the girls. My family came back, and I was happy to see my family back, even though they were with my little sister, I still loved them. I missed my lil sis so much that I almost killed her by the hug I gave her. My family and I talked about the things I did, and the thing they did. Couldn't dine it, I was jealous what they did, but it was everything for my lil sis health. We spent our brake together, going to parts as a family, I went to meet the girls because we were bored, and we went to have some fun, but Hwasa and I kept in touch about the plan and checking up on each other.

I stilled cut myself, but it was less due to my family being here, and I didn't want my little sister to see me one day doing this.

The brake went fast, and it was a new year. We went back to school and the girls and I hugged due because we "miss" each other because we didn't "see" each other in the brake. We were in class and the teacher present us a new student.

"Hello, I'm Soojin. Hope you accept me," she said. She went next to me and sat. "Hello"

"Hi. I'm Wheein."

"Hey Wheein, she's not your lost sister," Moonbyul said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, I only have one, and she's 1 year old. Hey Soojin, sorry about that."

"Is ok, and hello."

"Hi. I'm Solar, and she's Moonbyul," Solar said, and they mid-bowed to each other. "You can sit with us in lunch if you want," and she nodded.

It was lunch and everyone sat in the table and then went to our usual spot like always. We present Soojin our new member and they were happy. Well mostly Dami because they are the same age. We decide to play leapfrog, but it was embarrassing.

"Wheein, is your turn to be in the wall," YooA said, and I went all there embarrassed. I was there waiting, and my team were Seulgi, Soojin and Moonbyul, so they had to be under each other. I was there waiting when Hwasa came running and jump over the three girls, she was looking at me and I could feel her breast with mine, and I was getting all red and had to look away. Solar jumped then YooA then Dami. I could feel I was carrying them all because my v started to hurt due to the hair pain Seulgi had. The three girls started to shake so the girls can fall.

"AHHH, MOVE HARDER IT HURTS," I said with pain.

"WE ARE MOVING BUT IS *cough* HARD," Seulgi said.

"OK LET'S MOVE COUNT OF THREE. 1... 2... 3," Moonbyul yelled but instead of the girls falling my group loose because they couldn't resist anymore. I fell in the ground with pain in my womanhood.

"You ok Wheein," Dami asked.

"EH yea, just a lil sting," I said with a sniff. We decide to rest because it was fun but pain, I was lying in the ground and the girls played another game. I was watching them when Hwasa came with a plan again to be with Loco, then I thought I will never have a chance.

*February*

Well is the month of love, and I could see allthe red and pink colors everywhere, annoying. I bought stuff for the girls asfriendship love, and they gave me stuff too. Hwasa gave me a plushie and I tookcare of it like I took care of Hwasa. I could see Hwasa and Loco flirting whichit irritated me, but I can't stop them. The pain I have in my heart grows more,the pain of jealousy and love that I have for her. 

A/N- another crappy chapter, enjoy and thx u