Chapter 12

*Wheein POV*

So, one month passed; is October 15. Me and Hwasa are friends now, we talk more, and I talk to others too, because of Hwasa.

We are now in history class, and is boring learning about our country, well the teacher, but being with my friends make it fun, but not that fun. The tables are in columns and we are signed seats, but I'm next to hwasa and that makes it more fun. I was doing work when she got out her fave snack, hot Cheetos.

"Wheein, want some," she said.

"Nah, I'm fine," I told her and kept going. My feelings for her grew more. When I saw her last year, I feared her, but now that I got to know her better, I have a crush for her. My heart beats every time I see her, or talks, she just sexy and perfect.

It was lunch now, and we went to the mini park that is in the school. I got in the swing like always, and the girls were playing around. I was spacing out when I felt a push and turn around and it was Hwasa pushing me.

"FASTER HYEJIN-AH," I yelled but suddenly stop, and looked at her. She stops and spaced out. I got scare and went up to her if she's ok. Out of nowhere she went and sit in one of the benches and went to sit next her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"No one ever calls me by that, and it was the first time I heard it. Thank you," she said with tears and I just patted her back. The girls saw us, and they were coming and Hwasa wiped her tears, so they won't see her.

"What happed," Dami asked.

"Nothing," Hwasa said.

"Ok, well what about we skipped today. Let's go to Wheein' s house," YooA said smiling at me, so cute. I was about to answer when Hwasa stooped me.

"Let's go to mine house, ok girls," she said all happy and we just nodded. We grab our bags and got out of school to go to Hwasa' s house. It was kinda far, but we arrived. We went to her room and is bigger than mine and is pretty. The girls plop in Hwasa bed and they looked so relax. We were singing, eating, dancing, everything getting to get each other better more. It was already late, the girls saw the time and were disappointed, but Hwasa stopped them from leaving.

"Stay for tonight. I'll give y'all clothes and we can wash y'all uniform, and we can go to school tomorrow together," Hwasa said. We agree and we call our parents, well I didn't because my parents weren't home, so I just sat in the bed.

"Aren't you going to call your parents," Hwasa sitting beside me.

"No, they aren't home. They in the states with my little sibling."

"Oh, you have a little sibling, that's cute. Can I see some pictures?"

"Uh, yea, sure," I said grabbing my phone. "This is her. She's one year old, and her name is Eun Ae."

"AWW. She so chubby, and cute. That's good you have a lil sis, I wish I had one, but I'm the youngest," she said making a TT face, cute. The girls came in saying that they can stay, and so we change our clothes and played games.

A/N- Hello dear readers a new chapter, by the way i published another story "Your Scent," is omegaverse  so hpe you like it.