Chapter 11

*Wheein POV*

Everyone was shock to see Hwasa in the table, except Byul cuz she's the one who told her is ok for her to sit in our table.

"Girls, sit down, or are you going to stay there," Solar scold the younger ones, and so they sat.

"Hi girls," Hwasa said mid-bowing to the girls. "Sorry if I disturb y'all I just ask Byul unnie if is ok for me to sit here."

"Oh, is ok Hwasa-ssi, no need to be sorry," Solar said. She looked annoyed but is fine, right.

"Hey, girls, let walk over there," Hwasa said pointing at the mini "park" we had. We agree and went there to walk or talk. I got in the swing and Hwasa got in the other one. The rest were playing around, they look like little kids playing around.

"So, you are Wheein?"

"Uh, yea. You even said my name."

"Haha yea I did. Sorry about that, well can you tell me who is who, like their names."

"Well, the short girl who has blonde hair, that is next to Byul, is Solar, basically the mom of the group. The tall girl, that looks like a guppy, that's Yooa. The other two are basically like twins, but one is older and the other is younger, the one with black hair is Seulgi, and the one with short hair, is Dami. But one of us have like a spirt animal, or something like that," I explained.

"Oh, so can you tell me?"

"Well, Solar is like a bunny, Moonbyul is like a hamster, Seulgi a bear, Yooa a guppy, Dami a panda, and I a puppy."

"That's cute. So, and I, what can I be?" she asked me. Shit, she so cute, I could feel my check getting warm.

"Well you remind me of a lion, so lion," I said confident, and it was true, I mean she's like the "queen" of school, just like a lion.

"Lion? Yea, that fits me, thanks Wheein-ah."

I just blush on the complement she gave me, I felt happy.

A/N- Another chapter. By the way i make another FF but idk when I'll release it. thx you.