chapter 5

*Wheein POV*

We are in reading class now; we just sat wherever we want but then the teacher changed us to pairs. She pairs me with a boy, great, men. The couple were sad, cuz they got separated, but we were still closed. I saw hwasa sitting by the door, next to a boy. I was kinda jealous of that boy because I wanted to be next to her, get to know her better.

Classes are about to finish; I just need one more class and I can go home. My last class was art, one of my fave classes because I like to draw. I was there first, so I sat in the last table, waiting for the students to arrive. I was there waiting when a girl came and sat next to me. I was kinda shock and shy to smile so I just put my head down. She was tall, pretty, and she reminds me of a cute bear, she kinda cute too. The couple came in sat in front of me and the girl that is next to me.

"Oh hey, Seulgi," Moonbyul said sitting down. Oh, so her name is Seulgi.

"Hey, Byul. Didn't know you were in art?"

"Nah, I just need credit, you know," Moonbyul said.

"Oh, I see, still strong," she said pointing at Solar and Moonbyul.

"Yup," Moonbyul said giving a side hug to Solar. "By the way Seulgi, that is Wheein. You might remember her but she to you, nop."

"Oh, yea I do remember, but thought was someone else. Hi Wheein."

"H-hi," I said mid- bowing. Well class was about to finish so we were cleaning our tables; I made a new friend. It was nice to have someone else, you know, aside from the couple. The bell rang so we got out bags and headed out.

"By girls, see you tomorrow."

"Bye," the couple and I synched. I bid my goodbye to the couple and headed home to rest.

"Didn't have the chance to say goodbye to her," I mumble to myself, resting my arms in my head.

A/N- hello. hiddenmoo4 here. just wanted to say vote and stream