Chapter Seven: The rescue

I watch as people go wild, the fresh blood drips from my lips and the smell of iron and silver meets my nose. Jet limps quickly over to me and lick my muzzle, asking if I'm ok, I nod at him and we both walk slowly over to Jaze.

"You ok Jaze?" I ask through our link.

"Yes, I should live. What about you sis?" He replies

"Yes I'm good" I say.

 I shake my head from the dizziness, people continue to roar and cheer. I look over towards Toby but he and Jay have gone, I growl under my breath. Knowing without them we can not escape.

Jaze has come to the same thought and whines low, I nod and try to find them with no luck. The guards come in to dart us and we all fight back, Jaze is the first to get caught by the dart and I mange to bite one of the guards. His friend darts me and I collapse into sleep. I can still here Jet as he fights to stay awake knowing it's no use.

I wake up to fresh air, I jump up wondering what has happened. "Hey it's ok" Toby says to me, I growl at him then pass out again.

Groaning I release I'm not in wolf form, Jet says something that I can not make out. Opening my eyes I see we are in the back of a van, out of our cage.

"W-where are we" I ask groggily.

"With Toby and Jay" Jaze replies. I nod and sit up, yelping in pain.

"Easy tiger, you've been through a lot" I hear Jay call out from the front.

"How long are we going to be in here" I call back to him. Rolling my eyes when he says a while. I watch out of the only window and breath a sigh I'm never going back I shout to myself.

I giggle and roll my eyes when Jet looks at me with concern, yawning I lean on jet's shoulder, now his time to roll his eyes, he laughs when I growl.

"Come on lets go to sleep so we can heal" Jet says as he leans down to go to sleep, I cuddle next to him for warmth and quickly fall asleep.

"Wake up sis wake up" I'm shaken out of my nightmare when Jaze shakes me awake, I look around and everyone is staring at me. "What" I mutter, not liking the attention.

As the van starts again, gun shots are fired "Agh" I yell when the van flies onto it's side. The door bursts open and I'm mid-air before I know whats happening. I land with a thud and jump back ready for a fight.

One of the armed men leaps at me and I go into full fight mode, like the short man had told me, I duck and spin causing his legs to buckle then I jump and pull out my hidden knife, I effortlessly slit his throat.

"Come on Gold we need to go" Jet yells to me, I sprint to the van which is now the right weay up. Jumping into the van Jay gives it his all, the van flies through the men attacking us.

"Never call me that again" I growl at Jet.

"OK Hunter" He replies.

"Hunter?" I ask him.

"Yes I don't want to call you Kate, so I'll call you hunter" He says with a smile.Rolling my eyes I accept the name knowing he will not give up.

"OK Hunter relax and I'll show ya how this baby runs" Jay yells while increasing the speed, going nearly three times the speed limit. I love it.

The tyres squeal against the road as we pull up outside the house, Just as I get out dizziness greets me and I welcome the never ending darkness.

**********************************************************************************************

Thank you all for reading and for your comments hpoe you are really liking this book so far :)

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love and peace, I hope you like the music vids I picked out aswell.

I do not own the vids all praise goes to the makes.

:) x