Chapter Thirteen: Barbecue

"Hunter get the meat" Toby shouts at me while laughing at my twin. I look around us, we are a family, a pack. I giggle when Jay grabs me and picks me up. I play fight with him all the way into the house.

"Let go" I scream with laughter. He nips my arm and grabs the meat. I growl a challenge and we tumble out into the garden, All the pack burst out with laughter as we fight up to the BBQ.

"I got it!" I yell as I rip the meat from Jay's hands, shaking his head we both take some and put it on so it will cook.

I run to Jet as the pack start to play wolf tag. "No you will never catch me" I scream. I jump and miscalculate the landing. Toby jumps in my way and I have to phrase, I growl at Jay and he takes off running.

Determined to get him I take a short cut, "Look out" Jet shouts, knowing I will get Jay. I leap into the air and knock Jay down. I huff and he phrases.

I look around and see the only one left standing. Jet runs towards us. I bark and we set off running in the opposite direction.

"BBQ is ready" I hear Toby's mum shout and we all go to find our clothes. Laughing I pull my wolf shirt over my head.

As we sit down at the outside table I hear a funny noise. Everyone is on alert but I relax. "Hey this is our last day, lets not waste it thinking someone will get hurt" I tell everyone rolling my eyes.

"You're right" Toby says and we all forget what that noise was. I dig in and soon I'm so full I can't move.

Jaze gets behind me and pulls me to the floor, "Hey no fair" I protest. I growl and we roll around the floor play fighting, Gold joins in and soon so do the rest of our pack.

"OK ok you all win, I'm not playing anymore" I growl. My side hurts but they know I'm only kidding.

We play all night and soon we decide to play in wolf form, Toby teaches us how to really hunt and how to defend ourselves and we all end up sleeping huddled together in the woods.

I wake up in the middle of the night and start to howl, most of our pack do the same and we all drag ourselves to the house.

"Night" I say as I finish phrasing. and again we all go to our rooms to sleep. Once in my room I sigh, I wish I could talk to my mum and dad. Fate decided that we couldn't be together anymore and I hate that. 

The moon starts it's journey, sinking below the horizon. Shaking my head I close my eyes into my dream world where my mum and dad are with me.

*************************************************************************************

This is the last chapter hope you like it :)

love and peace

don't forget to vote and comment.

sorry it's short.

why don't you look for the next book in this series;swift grace

hope everyone enjoyed this book.

Why don't you check out my new book here's the link. it's called Silent wolf https://www.wattpad.com/story/46682048-silent-wolf-wattys2015-justwriteit

my newest book :)  https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/52453946-the-bond-of-blood-vampires-unite-series

Why don't you check out my new book it's called destiny book 1: In The Face Of Destiny

Newest book guys! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/75910782-to-the-edge-of-the-wild-wattys2016