Chapter Twelve : Rescue

I sneak out of the back and proceed to run my fastest, my legs begin to ache but I push on.I growl when I hear fighting, the night draws in quickly and the hunters eyes start to fail them. I jump as fast as lightening, I land on one hunter and he starts to scream. all the others look towards us and I dispatch him fast with the knife I stole from Jet.

Jay and Jet use the distraction I gave by turning the floor lights off. Humans stumble, unable to see at all, trying to kill us but instead hurting their friends.

I  laugh at them but my laughter is short lived as someone grabs my shirt, Jay I think. "Hey let me go" I growl and he drops me in front of my pack mates.

Toby growls deeply at me. I growl back, not giving him the submission he needs. "We need to go" Jay says saving me from Toby.

Jay grabs my arm and tug's me with him. Toby gets to the front, not before telling me to stay close by. We walk through one part and end up faced with another battle. "They must know we are here" I shout to Toby, who's still pissed at me.

He nods and runs to defend Jet, I run over to the door which is closing. "I'm going in" I say. Static answer me, I worry that my pack mates are dead but I can still here them fighting.

Just as I nearly give up my headset receives Toby "Hey where are you?" He asks in a panic.

"I'm past the closed door" I say. I hear him yell cuss words to me and I roll my eyes. I turn around and ignore their pleads. Darkness surrounds me and I listen for threats.

"We will keep talking" Toby says, knowing I will melt-down without help.

I growl when three armed men appear. "Surrender or die" The leader says to me.

"Fuck you" I answer as we lock in a ferocious battle, my blood runs cold when a bullet rips into my shoulder, my wolf takes over. My bones snap and white fur ripples along my body.

I shake to settle the fur and I attack them, blood goes everywhere and limbs are torn off. I take a step back so my wolf can handle it.

After the men are dead I growl to Toby asking what to do, "It's ok you should be able to stay Wolf" He tells me. rolling my eyes I follow the path.

It's a blood bath when I get to the centre when Jaze and our parents are being held. I whine and the pack give me courage. I fight until I see nothing but red, my rage comes out in force and I kill over one hundred hunters.

"Enough!" someone yells and I stop, I look over to the guy who said it and see my mum and dad at gun point.

I growl and take a step, "One more and they die" He vows.

I'm lost at what to do, everyone knows it's a catch 22, I need to focus on either Jaze or mum and dad. Toby tells me that they have found another way and I sit and wait for them.

The hunter does not know and when they barge in the hunter give the command, I watch as my parents are killed right in front of me.

My anger spikes and I go into a frenzy, I attack him and the other hunters who have appeared. I howl when the last one is dead. Growling I go over to Jaze.

I whine and He nods. I bite down hard on the bars which are silver coated, I don't care. I rip the bars apart and my brother is free.

We have to battle our way out and by the time the car comes in view I collapse, Jay picks me up and we all get in the car.

"Home time" Toby says while watching me. I nod and once again the blackness takes me prisoner.

*******************************************************************************

Thank you, this is the last chapter unless you follow me as there is one more.

Sorry. I really hope you all like this book and don't forget to check the next one in the series out :)

don't forget to vote and comment.

If you follow I have one more chapter :) should be updated soon :)

Love and peace