Chapter Eight: Full moon

I wake up with a groan, my heads spinning and my body feels like its going to explode. I study the room and realize I'm not at my house, events of the last few weeks all rush forward at once and I panic.

Whining I jump into the corner, to protect myself, "Calm down Hunter" Jay walks in and says.

"How, what, where?" I ask confused.

Getting up slowly, my aches come to live. "You'll be okay tonight" Jay tells me, nodding I wonder why he said that.

Jay gently grabs my arm when I show signs of falling over, I look down at my body, bruises and cuts how clear against my pale skin.

The clothes I am wearing are baggy and my shirt hangs down to my knees. "Who's clothes am I wearing?" I ask with a giggle.

"Toby's, are you coming down for some food? He asks me.

"Ok" I say struggling to the door. I've been in Toby's house many times before but now it looks a lot sharper. I gently step down the first step, pain races along my sides.

Taking it one step at a time I finally make it to the bottom, sighing with relief, I lean against the wall. "Lets go in." Jay says and guides me to the living room.

Silence greets me, I look around and spot Jaze, Jet and Toby, all of them are waiting for something. "Whats up?" I ask in a whisper.

"Nothing" Jaze tells me, as he strides across the room to embrace me.

"Would you like some food?" Miss Chase, Toby's mum asks me.

"Yes please Miss Chase" I say as my stomach growls. Watching as she leaves for the kitchen, I yawn loudly.

Miss Chase returns with a sandwich which I guzzle down. "Sis, Hunter I've got something to show you" Jaze says with Jet nodding in the back ground.

"Okay" I say trying to work out what they are being so secretive about. Jaze grabs my hand and leads me to Toby's back garden.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"Just watch" Jaze instructs. I nod and wait, Woof. A bark distracts me, looking at Jet he's smiling. Out pops a tiny little puppy head.

"Aww he's so cute" I say as the little black and white pup makes it's way to me.

 Woof! The creature says to me in greeting, I gently pick his tiny frame up, keeping him warm. "how did you guys find him?" I ask.

"He was looking for food out back and we thought you'd like him! They say in unison.

"Really? He's for me" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes" My brother replies with a smug smile.

Once I had named him, Gold, after my fighter name. We took him inside "I'm going to the shops" I say getting my coat on. Jet and Jaze get theirs on too, once we are just outside Gold want to come, he barks and yips but I tell him, he can only go outside once he has a collar and lead.

Running to the shops, I feel like the seven year old I should be, no worries or fears and just wanting to play. Jaze runs to the slide and I go to the swings once we are at the shopping centre.

We play for ages but sadly our time is up, we enter the pet shop and get the supplies for Gold.

Mostly we are silent on the way home, the moon shows it's fullness and shivers radiates from me.

We mange to get home and Gold barks his head off, happy for us to be back. I bend down and he goes still, I undo the collar and I also put his ID tag on it before holding it in front of him like a medal.

He whines and yips, wagging his tail, He waits. I tug the collar around his neck and clasp and buckle tightly so it won't fall off.

He jumps up licking me and I fall to the floor giggling. Soon Jet and Jaze join me and we have a massive pile on.

"It's time" Toby shouts from the garden and we all head out there.

I growl when I feel the power of the moon. Tremors ripple my body and the phrase begins.

Bones break and pure white alpha fur replaces my bare skin, I shake myself when I'm done. I'm the first to go wolf so I wait for the others.

One by one; Jet, Jaze, Toby and Jay phrase, all the males but Jay are alphas and I'm the only female.

Toby barks and we run into the blackness of the woods. Racing Jaze I fly across the ground, determined to win.

The winds whips around my fur and rain soaks me through. The Moon is up higher and the pack are hungry.

I bark when I pick up a game trail, chasing after it, the pack follows. We works as a team and the deer is soon dead. We eat in pleasure and lounge around after.

Later before the moon goes down, our pack has a game of wolf tag and I have to run my fastest so I'm not caught.

Just as the moon releases it's hold on us, Toby barks for us to go back to the house.We race back and run through the house, me, Jet and Jaze go to the room where we are staying and we all phrase together.

Some people will think it strange for males and females to phrase together but I find comfort in it so no one argues.

**************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading and I hope you all like it :)

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love and peace.

I know it's really long compared to my others :)