Meeting everyone

1 hour later

Anonymous

Liked by 186749 others

Anonymous   Going live in 1 hour. Playing Among Us with YouTubers, you should join me!!

Comments

User36   Is this why Pewdiepie DMed you?

User18   Super pumped to see you go up against everyone.

User20   I don't know all the hyp around this girl!! She. Isn't. That. Good.
-User96   Can you stfu? I get you have an opinion, but yours is just mean!

User59   I hope you destroy everyone!!

User8   I can't wait so see you win as imposter 100 000 times lol.

User43   Omg, I love when you play Among Us!!

User81   No one gives a flying fuck, but okay🙄

Load more comments

Another hour later

Your POV
I have to stream in 10 mins, but my nerves are sky rocketing. I calm myself down by saying stuff like, 'They'll love you, don't worry' or, 'Its not like you're showing your face, you'll live' ect, etc, etc.

About 17 mins later I get a DM from Felix saying I can join the voice call on discord now.

With my shaky hands, I start up my stream, do my into, then joined the call (all without showing my face, of course).

I'm greeted with people saying random shit. Then, about a min later, I get noticed that I'm in the call.

"Hey Anonymous, you're here! Welcome!" Felix says, energetically. Kinda like a little who just got candy from a junk store.

"Hey Felix, thanks for having me here!" I say back with a smile on my face, not that anyone can see tho.

(A/N in this story, you don't simp over corpses voice to hard)

Everyone says hi to me, then introduces themselves to me. Then, Lily asks me a question that I think was funny.

"Hey Anonymous?" Lily asks.

"What's up Lily?" I respond back.

"This might sound weird but, I'm kinda simping over your voice right now."

And with that, I'm laughing hysterically.

"N-no L-Lily *laugh* its not t-that weird" I say, laughing.

Then the whole call starts laughing.
Like, cry laughing.

A few minutes later someone else joins the call.

Corpse husband has joined the call

"Corpse, you're here! Hi!" Valkyrae says.

"Hey guys, what's up?" A guy with an amazingly deep voice says.

"Nothing much, we have a new person with us today. Say hi Anonymous." Rae says with a smirk, thinking I'm gonna go crazy over his voice.

"Hey Corpse, nice to meet you! I'm Anonymous." I say with a big smile.

"Hey, nice to meet you too." Corpse says back.

"THATS IT!! JUST 'HEY, NICE TO MEET YOU' NOT 'OMG YOUR VOICE IS SO HOT'!!" Rae practicaly screamed.

"Um, I'm sorry? I don't really get the whole 'your voice is hot' thing. Its just a voice. He can't really change it. What matters is if he's nice, and I'll be the judge of that." I respond, kinda confused why they would care.

After that the game starts.

In the first round, both Corpse and I are imposters.

The first thing I do is walk to lights, turn them off, camp them and kill Toast, then vent into cams and walk down there again.

The body gets reported as soon as I get to the door.

"No, not Toast!" Sykkuno exclaims.

"Where was the body?" Corpse asks.

"Inside electrical by the light panel." Sean says.

"I just realized there are two dead." I say.

We talk a bit more and everyone decides to sus out Felix.

Everyone skips and continues the game.

A little bit later, I come across Sean and Felix. I kill Sean and blame Felix. Everyone believes me because they sused him out first round and because I'm a great liar.

All Corpse and I need is a double kill to win. I stick with Corpse and I call reactor.

Corpse kills Lily and I kill Greaseball.

Victory plays across my screen.

Everyone goes crazy about our win and how good team mates we are together.

A few hours later

Still your POV

"Okay guys, I think I'm gonna call it quits today. I had fun playing with you guys." I say.

"Yeah, I have to go too. I'll talk to you all later." Corpse says.

Everyone says bye to Corpse and I.

Anonymous has left the call.
Corpse husband has left the call.

"Okay everyone. I hope you had fun watching my stream. Ive got to go. Love you all. Byeee."

Anonymous has ended the stream.

~Authors note~
Hey everyone, I hope you liked this chapter. I might post 3 chapters tomorrow, idk yet.

I live you guys, stay safe

-xoxo author-chan

*774 words*