E-News

Faceless influencer pregnant?

It has been seen that a faceless YouTuber that goes by the name of Anonymous on her social media.

We have covered her and her husband, who goes by the name Corpse Husband on his social media, before. Now, Anonymous has posted a picture on her Instagram telling everyone that she is expecting a baby.

I the picture, she looks like she has been pregnant for a while now. She has said on other platforms, like twitter, that she will be posting a video of some of her friends finding out she was pregnant.

While it is amazing they will be bringing a human being into the world, they have been getting a lot of hate and backlash about the situation. People have gone so far as saying 'she should have gotten an abortion' or 'I hope the baby dies'.

It us truly terrible that people are saying this. The two of them gave not said anything towards the hate and crude comments yet, and we hope they talk a bit about it.

Until that happens, we can't wait for the mother and father-to-be to give any inside information on the baby like the gender, the date it will be born, or what they will be naming it.

We wish the best of luck to that faceless family, we love you❤

Similar articles

Hate takes over Internet.

Charli D'Amelio canceled?

Dixie D'Amelio moving up in her music career?

The End

~Authors Note~
Yep, you saw it right; its the end. The story is done. I'm not doing an epilogue because I want you guys to decide what happens. This has been super fun to write and read all your comments.

I might be doing another xreader book, but Idk who to do. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, that'd be great!! If I know who it is, then I might make an xreader story.

But I don't think I will be writing for a little bit because I need to catch up on school work, and writing takes a lot of my time and energy. I hope you guys understand.

I love you guys, stay safe

-xoxo author-chan

*367 words*