Texts

No ones POV

And that's how the next few weeks went.

You and Corpse chatting over text, playing games by yourselves and with other people, and you posting on all your socials.

After, about 1 month, you and Corpse started getting close. Really close. You guys call almost everyday, you text each other good morning when you guys wake up and goodnight when you guys go to sleep. You even started to check if he took his medicine everyday.

The closer you guys became, the more you guys fell for each other.

You kept telling yourself, 'even if he does like me back, I don't know if I want to be together yet. We haven't even known each other for a year!' And stuff like like.

Corpse was basically telling himself the same as you, 'I can date her even if she ends up liking me back. We may know a lot about each other, but we haven't even been friends for a year yet. If I was to even ask her out, I would wait until I k ow she likes me back.'

Its safe to say, you guys won't be rushing into anything anytime soon...

Present day (about 3 months after you got Corpses number).

Anonymous

Liked by 341798 others

Anonymous   I decided I wanted a snake. This is Sugar.

Also, it was Corpse who made me get it. Say thanks to Corpse!!!

Tagged Corpse_husband

Comments

User23   Best. Pet. Ever. Period.

Corpse_husband   Ik, I have amazing taste. I am amazing!!
-Anonymous   Sure... We'll go with that...
-Corpse_husband   Hey!

User99   I love Sugar.

User50   I can't believe you. This is such a dumb animal.

Valkyrae   This is so adorable!!

Load more comments

Texts (about 3 or so hours later)

Corpse
You

Hey, you free for some late night chatting? I can't go to sleep and needed a good way to pass time, so I thought I'd text you...

Abso-fricken-lutely.
I needed a way to pass time too, so this works out both ways.

Great, so...

And just like that, you guys talked -er- texted for hours on end, until you both eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, you decided to play some VR. You had just bought a full body tracker and all the other VR stuff you needed.

You got up, brushed your teeth and hair, picked an outfit for the day, and made breakfast.

You finished your food fast so you could go get the VR set up and running so you could do a video.

After eating, you put your dish in the dishwasher and went into your recording room.

A few hours later

After setting everything up, you were to tired to do a video right away. You decided on taking a quick power nap to get your energy up.

You walked out of your recording room and went into your actual room. Once you were beside your bed, you hurled yourself onto the mattress.

After a few minutes you were asleep.

~Authors Note~
I really hope you liked this chapter. Its sort of long. Idk if you guys like the longer or shorter chapters better. I'm going to be doing both in this book. Anyway, get ready for 3 more chapters to be out today.
I'm going to try my best to make the chapters not suck.

I love you guys, stay safe

-xoxo author-chan

*562 words*