CHRISTMAS CHAPTER

A/N

I can not believe this got to over 60k reads a few DAYS after I posted my A/N.

I am going to live up to my word and make a Christmas Chapter. I hope you enjoy it😺
-----------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

Liked by others

Liked by others

Anonymous   Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe how long ive been together with Corpse. We have two kids and we're both still doing YouTube.

I am extremely glad that I got invited to play Among Us by Felix all those years ago. If I never got invited, I don't think Corpse and I would be married and we sure as hell wouldn't have our amazing children.

I thanks everyone for this journey and for still sticking around with me. Its hard to believe that some of you grew up with my content.

Me, Corpse, and our children love you all💞

Tagged Corpse_Husband and PewDiePie

Comments

PewDiePie   I can't believe that I am part of the reason you two are together. It shocks me to know that because I did something so simple as invite you to a game, you are married and have a family. I am so greatful to be one of your friends.
-Anonymous   Its crazy to me too. I love you, Felix.

User731   I'm totally not here crying. Don't mind me.

Corpse_Husband   I love you, so much. I am so happy to share a house with you, I am so happy to be married to you, and I'm even more happy to have kids with you. I wouldn't want to do any of that with anyone else. You are perfect, and I love you❤
-Anonymous   You're gonna make me cry. I love you too. I'm glad I could start a family with you.😭

User68   THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTEEE!!!

User9   I bet they are just writing that to make people swoon over them. This is so stupid. I can't believe that some people fall for this shit.

Load more comments

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this LAST ACTUAL CHAPTER. I have enjoyed every minute of making this book, but it can't go on forever.

I might update it with a special chapter if it hits a big milestone again, idk.

I hope you all have a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or any other thing you celibate (unless you don't celebrate something).

I love you guys so much, stay safe

*400 words*